5.0 out of 5 stars Peace and Comfort
Published on December 23, 2007 by Linda Mayfield

3.0 out of 5 stars The Cathedrals
Though an excellent gospel group, I did not feel the harmony of the group was as good as it could have been.
Published on February 4, 2009 by Pastor

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace and Comfort, December 23, 2007
I bought this for my Mother, a devout Christian now being tested with illness at the end of her life. Being blind and recently being diagnosed with Alzheimers, I look for anything that will bring her peace and comfort during these troubling times. I've found she can no longer listen to TV as she confuses it with reality. So I started buying her the music she's loved all of her life and it has really been a blessing for both of us. She can be highly agitated and I'll put on this CD and before you know it her agitation is gone and she's singing along with the group. I just wish it had about 40 songs as I have to play it over and over several times for her. Now I find myself singing along with the songs. I've now purchased her a couple of other CD by The Cathedrals and we love them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cathedrals, April 26, 2013
Need I say more? George Younce...Gospel music is good for the soul and this has some of the best music to listen to.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cathedrals - the greatest southern gospel group ever, February 6, 2010
I love the Cathedrals. I think they were an awesome group and will never be another group like them. It's a shame that the groups out there today don't appreciate the true southern gospel music. Thank you, Matthew T. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars The Cathedrals, February 4, 2009