5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!
I ordered I think it was 6 sets of these glasses and every single one arrived in absolutely perfect condition. They are in separate white boxes that has "Redneck Wine Glass) in red with a see through window. I have never been so thrilled with a purchase. Thank you, Southern Homewares and Amazon. I will be buying more.
Published 12 months ago by Barbara J. Green

1.0 out of 5 stars bad/no packaging and falling appart poorly made.
Very upset with this purchase and they are going back tomorrow.. Was hopeing to give these as a christmas gift. Off to scramble, and find a replacment gift and send these back tomorrow.. There were various problems:

Published on December 22, 2012 by Nate

1.0 out of 5 stars bad/no packaging and falling appart poorly made., December 22, 2012
This review is from: Southern Homewares 4-Pack Redneck Wine Glass (Kitchen)

1.) They didn't show up in packaging as brand new. Possibly this is how they ship this item, or I got someone elses return possibly? They were simply glasses in buble wrap(buble wrap was UPS priority envelope mailers with shrink wrap around the 4 glasses in the 4 priority mailers), which went into a brown box. No info on the company that makes or packages them included ANYWHERE on the items I recived. I could had made it in my garage with a mason jar, candle stick, and hot glue gun..

2.)As I started to look at them, and get ready to wrap them as a gift, I noticed the base falling off of the jar. Then I realized it was a candle stick hot glued to a mason jar..

3.) For the price I thought they would had been good quality and packaging. Not the case with these and suprised Amazon caries these. I buy allot of items on Amazon and this is the poorest quality I've ever recived. Hope it was a one off incident.

Someone probably made these in their garage. Do yourself a favor and don't buy them.. Very poor quality and falling apart..

1.0 out of 5 stars too much money for a mason jar glued to a candle stick holder, December 15, 2012
This review is from: Southern Homewares 4-Pack Redneck Wine Glass (Kitchen)
They are funny but its a mason jar GLUED to a candle stick holder. Make your own for much much much less money!

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, July 3, 2012
This review is from: Southern Homewares 4-Pack Redneck Wine Glass (Kitchen)
Piece of junk a quart jar with a candlestick hot glued to the bottom of it. Comes with a caution hand wash only.

2.0 out of 5 stars great idea poor quality., April 27, 2013
This review is from: Southern Homewares 4-Pack Redneck Wine Glass (Kitchen)
My family and I are BIG fans of the Duck Dynasty show, and when I saw these I felt like I could have been having a glass of wine with the crew.
They arrived right on time, packaging was pretty good and it was Wednesday so I could wash my glass and use it while watching the show. So I hand washed the first one (as suggested) and it totally fell apart right in my hands while drying.
Not very happy with the way they were put together..........

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poorly Made, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Southern Homewares 4-Pack Redneck Wine Glass (Kitchen)
They're very poorly made! Were broken and the bottom pieces were falling apart when they arrived. Don't waste your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Are these homemade?, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Southern Homewares 4-Pack Redneck Wine Glass (Kitchen)
My order arrived quickly but it was very apparent that the mason jar was glued to the stem. It looks like they either hot glued it or used gorilla glue. Does anyone know where I can find a nicer assembled mason jar wine glass? Or are they all made like this?

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Southern Homewares 4-Pack Redneck Wine Glass (Kitchen)
These came very quickly and were packed nicely so they did not break. One problem is the bottom which looks just like candlestick holders was jut glued on to the mason jars. I wasn't expecting them to be that cheap looking but they are still very cool!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Southern Homewares 4-Pack Redneck Wine Glass (Kitchen)
The glasses are cute and would be a fun gift however...one glass arrived in two pieces, another came apart while being hand-washed. I had purchased these to be a Christmas gift with the intention of filling them with goodies then repacking and wrapping. It was disappointing to see how poorly the stems were attached to the jars. Now I see everyone has had similar problems. Thankfully my husband was able to repair the two glasses but it was done under protest.

2.0 out of 5 stars they fell apart, August 2, 2012
This review is from: Southern Homewares 4-Pack Redneck Wine Glass (Kitchen)
I bought these for my mom as kind of a gag gift,she loved them and so did,but they came disconnected after only 3 uses (stem and jar separated)they were hand washed and were treated gently,so altogether a big disappointment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Customer service is weak, March 11, 2012
This review is from: Southern Homewares 4-Pack Redneck Wine Glass (Kitchen)
I ordered these glasses as a birthday gift for my daughter so I can't speak too much on the quality of this item but I do have comments on the seller. First, I ordered this item a little over a week before the birthday, thinking that there would be enough time for delivery, especially since I paid $8.49 for shipping and handling and it was supposedly going by USPS Priority Mail. It took 22 days to get here.
Next, when I opened the box I found the glasses to be well wrapped and were intact but there was absolutely no paperwork in the box, not even an invoice. I would have thought there would have been something included about care and cleaning since I did read in some other Amazon consumer reviews that the glued on stems were coming off.
Finally, I did notice that the Ball jar lid on one of the glasses had a manufacturing flaw.
I did contact the seller of these glasses and mentioned the three issues noted above. Their responses were as follows:
1)We have been having issues with our local post office but the issue has been corrected, approx. one month ago. (So why did mine still take 3 weeks?)
2) We never include invoices because many of our shipments are gifts.
3) We recommend hand washing these glasses. We have had customers put them in the dishwasher with no issues so it is merely a matter of personal preference.
4) Please return the glass with the defect and we will be happy to send another one.
The responses were prompt and courteous but very weak in my opinion.

Southern Homewares 4-Pack Redneck Wine Glass