5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, February 6, 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Southern Living: 2003 Annual Recipes, 25th Anniversary Edition (Hardcover)
Thank goodness they finally put these wonderful recipes in one book. I've had back issues piled up all around the kitchen for years now! This is an incredibly comprehensive collection of the best of SOUTHERN LIVING. The recipes are easy to follow and most won't disappoint. Throw away that Junior League cookbook and use this instead!
Also recommended: Fried Green Tomatoes (the book AND the recipe book), Jackson McCrae's Bark of the Dogwood (for a good fiction read) and the book "Grits."

5.0 out of 5 stars Grab this book while you can!, July 15, 2004
I think what I love about these books the most is that ALL the SL recipes are in one book so you don't have a zillion magazines to go through and remember where on earth you saw that recipe you had to try. Once again, once I bought one of these, I wanted the others. These books are so very addicting because the recipes are just fabulous and very easy to prepare. My husband groans each time a new one comes in the door because he's just thinking, "oh no, there's five more pounds!" The food is just fabulous and you just can't go wrong with these recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't go wrong with anything in this book!, July 10, 2009
I have every Southern Living annual cook book since I was married in 2000 and they are all exceptional. My favorite is 2003 - I always go back to it and find more great recipes. You can't go wrong with any recipe in this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites!, September 22, 2009
I have all of the Annual Southern Living cookbooks and this is one of my favorites through the years. I've made tons and tons of great recipes out of this one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great volume for our collection, November 14, 2013
A complete and indexed collection of the years worth of Southern Living recipes in once convenient volume. What's not to love? The content is great and it's much better than a stack of magazines. I'm happy to add this to our ever-growing Southern Living Annual Recipes collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book in good condition, October 10, 2013
Great book in good condition it was a must have for my collection I got a southern living cook book for every important year in my life

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Series, September 24, 2013
This volume is one of a series of cookbooks published by Oxmoor House every year starting in 1979 and continuing today. They are the best series of cookbooks ever. They contain recipes by everyday cooks that cover the gamut of every kind of meat, vegetable, and dessert . Some of the recipes are not good, some are just good, and some are fantastic. Highest recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to have it, July 2, 2013
My neighbor had a copy & I wanted to copy so many of the recipes I just decided to purchase it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Southern Living Annual Recipes 2003, March 1, 2013
I chose the 5-Star rating because this book came to me in almost PERFECT condition! It was exactly what I wanted and expected from the company. I have no complaints whatsoever! I would definitely recommend the book. I have been collecting Southern Living Annual Recipes for the past few years and this one was an excellent addition to my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly As Advertised, November 2, 2008
B. Rusk (Richardson, TX USA) - See all my reviews
The 2003 Annual "Southern Living" cookbook I ordered was delivered on time and in exactly in the advertised condition.

Southern Living: 2003 Annual Recipes, 25th Anniversary Edition
Southern Living: 2003 Annual Recipes, 25th Anniversary Edition by Nancy Fitzpatrick Wyatt (Hardcover - Nov. 2003)
Used & New from: $0.01