Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 6, 2004
Thank goodness they finally put these wonderful recipes in one book. I've had back issues piled up all around the kitchen for years now! This is an incredibly comprehensive collection of the best of SOUTHERN LIVING. The recipes are easy to follow and most won't disappoint. Throw away that Junior League cookbook and use this instead!
Also recommended: Fried Green Tomatoes (the book AND the recipe book), Jackson McCrae's Bark of the Dogwood (for a good fiction read) and the book "Grits."
on September 24, 2013
This volume is one of a series of cookbooks published by Oxmoor House every year starting in 1979 and continuing today. They are the best series of cookbooks ever. They contain recipes by everyday cooks that cover the gamut of every kind of meat, vegetable, and dessert . Some of the recipes are not good, some are just good, and some are fantastic. Highest recommendation.
on November 14, 2013
A complete and indexed collection of the years worth of Southern Living recipes in once convenient volume. What's not to love? The content is great and it's much better than a stack of magazines. I'm happy to add this to our ever-growing Southern Living Annual Recipes collection.
on March 1, 2013
I chose the 5-Star rating because this book came to me in almost PERFECT condition! It was exactly what I wanted and expected from the company. I have no complaints whatsoever! I would definitely recommend the book. I have been collecting Southern Living Annual Recipes for the past few years and this one was an excellent addition to my collection.
on July 10, 2009
I have every Southern Living annual cook book since I was married in 2000 and they are all exceptional. My favorite is 2003 - I always go back to it and find more great recipes. You can't go wrong with any recipe in this book!
on September 22, 2009
I have all of the Annual Southern Living cookbooks and this is one of my favorites through the years. I've made tons and tons of great recipes out of this one!
on October 10, 2013
Great book in good condition it was a must have for my collection I got a southern living cook book for every important year in my life
on November 2, 2008
The 2003 Annual "Southern Living" cookbook I ordered was delivered on time and in exactly in the advertised condition.
on July 2, 2013
My neighbor had a copy & I wanted to copy so many of the recipes I just decided to purchase it.
on November 11, 2015
Love this! Will definitely be adding more of these books to my cookbook collection!