Hotel Impossible 5 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Gurney's Inn - Montauk, NY Anthony butts heads with the owners of Gurney's Inn, a Long Island hotel.
2. The Penguin Hotel- South Beach Anthony attempts to rescue the Penguin Hotel in South Beach, FL.
3. Hotel New Yorker - Miami, FL Anthony travels to Miami to prevent a family-run hotel from closing.
4. The Ocean Manor Resort Anthony tries to save the first high-rise resort built in Fort Lauderdale.
5. The Purple Orchid Resort & Spa Anthony helps The Purple Orchid Resort & Spa in California wine country.
6. Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront Anthony goes to Corpus Christi, TX to save a neglected, dying hotel.
7. La Jolla Cove Suites Anthony goes to La Jolla to save an aging hotel by modernizing it's look.
8. Southern Oaks Inn Anthony's in the showbiz hub of the Midwest to save the Southern Oaks Inn.
9. Newport Spa & Whirlpool Suites Anthony tries to save the Newport Inn from a series of bad investments.
10. Dude Rancher Lodge Anthony goes to the Dude Rancher Lodge to revive the historic hotel.
11. The Vermont Inn Anthony hopes to rebrand a bed-n-breakfast to save a family & business.
12. The Dream Inn The Dream Inn in Daytona may go under if Anthony can't turn things around.
|Starring||Anthony Melchiorri, Blanche Garcia|
|Supporting actors||Steve Faseler, Susan Faseler, April Neal, Bobby Neal|
|Producers||Rob Green, David Jacobs, David Jacobs, Joe Jacobs, Bruce David Klein, Julie Lei, Lorri Leighton, Brian Leonard, Steven Matty, Anthony Melchiorri|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Uplifting, motivating! I wish they had a debt collector impossible for my business so I could turn the company around.Published 7 months ago by lyle manoogian
This series makes you laugh, stare in disbelief, and then marvel at the change Anthony can make at the hotels he visits. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Patty
This is such an enjoyable series. Anthony pulls no punches when it comes to customer service. There is something here for anyone who is in any kind of service industry, not just... Read morePublished 9 months ago by L Kent