Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Southpole Men's Belted Ripstop Basic Cargo Short with Washing and 13.5 Inch Length2
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on May 12, 2014
I'm 6'5", 240 lbs and the 42" shorts fit perfect and fall past the knee. Material is light and perfect for summer, but I will air dry these after washing as I expect some shrinkage. Overall, these are a loose fit and look great with my retro sneakers. Happy with this purchase at a good price.
on August 5, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised to receive something that fit correctly the first time out. It's hard to order clothing as each maker has a difference in sizes. The only negative I could say is that the quality of the material isn't the greatest. I would give the material a 3 on a scale of 1 to 5 and 5 being the best. Otherwise I am completely satisfied with the purchase and the product. I would definitely recommend this product and I will be ordering more.
on May 19, 2013
its already seperating at the seems.....its only a month old if that. If it wasnt seperating it would be worth it.
on September 18, 2015
You too can look like sora if you wear a sweater vest with zipper and boots.
Kidding aside, they are really comfortable and the color lasts in fairly extreme weather conditions like the desert etc.
on April 25, 2013
Pocket material might as well be lace. Stitching in pocket is bad. Two pair both got holes in pocket the FIRST DAY! I purchased them because of the rip stop material, well now I wish I had purchased a different brand. Very disappointing. They look good, there comfortable, looks like I will have to buy some new pocket material and sew in new pockets, here's hoping the rest of the construction does not fail.
on July 12, 2014
The color is nice and that is about all I can say about the shorts. The way the buttons were sewed on you just know that they will fail anytime and in my opinion the material will not last, material feels like it is flimsy, these are not shorts that I would take on a hike. They aren't what you would call rugged. It's not a wonder they are priced so low.
on April 21, 2013
These shorts fit fine. The only problem with the shorts is that the material is very thin. The pockets are even thiner and feel like keys might easily break through them. I'll probably just wear them around the house. One more they look exactly like they were pictured.
on May 2, 2014
I do like the bright colors on these shorts. But the workmanship in the stitching is crap. When my old lady fixed the pocket she said that these mistakes happen, Then five seconds later when I put them on the button pops off. Really? Now I'm sitting here in my boxers, late for work. Thanks Southpole.
on July 22, 2014
These shorts are the most comfortable shorts I've ever worn. I picked them because of the length. I wanted them to be long enough to cover my knees and still look like shorts but not so long that they look like Capri's. I'm 5'-6" and wear a 32 inseam and these shorts are the perfect length. I recently had knee replacement surgery and the scar on my knee is rather long and unsightly. These shorts cover the scar perfect and are so comfortable that I bought three more pairs. These shorts are awesome!!
on August 30, 2014
These shorts are perfect for me. Just the right length and they fell really comfortable. The colors are vibrant and stay that way after each wash. The snazzy red and white belt add that extra flair to any outfit..