4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, good deal
These shorts fit me well...I am 6'1" with a 36-inch waste. They come just below my knee, and I like the fact that it has draw-strings at the bottom to narrow down the ends if you so choose. The waist size was just right (true to size).

Published 5 months ago by MW

2.0 out of 5 stars WAY Too Long For Me
Unfortunately, I will be sending mine back, and I really thought I was going to like these shorts.

The Pros:
The look and the material is decent, but they arent as good, or what I was expecting from looking at the pictures. The waist size was spot on.

The Cons:
Published 5 months ago by csseless007

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, good deal, March 29, 2014
MW (Miramar, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Negatives: They are a little thin, with a few loose threads, and the belt is hard to slide through the belt loops. For that, four stars instead of five.

Nonetheless, I do recommend them because of their great fit and length, and I got them for a good price here on Amazon. We'll see how well they hold up....if things go sour, I will update the review...thanks for reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the length!, May 13, 2014
I'm 6 foot 4 inches tall and like longer shorts. Standard cargo short inseams are about 10.5 inches long but are too short for my taste. These 13.5 inch shorts are the perfect length for me. They come down to middle of my knee cap when standing and just above my knee when sitting. I would not recommend these for anyone under 6 foot unless you like the look of Capri's, Clamdiggers, Peddle Pushers, etc.

The quality is good and they have survived the first washing. Also, I have a 34 inch waist and they fit as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs slightly bigger, February 26, 2014
I am size 32 in my pants. Theses pants slightly sag due to being slightly larger than the 32 I ordered.

2.0 out of 5 stars WAY Too Long For Me, April 17, 2014

The Pros:

The Cons:
My main problem with these shorts and the reason I am returning them - they are way too long for me. I am 5'10 and like the length of my shorts to come to the top of my knees - pretty close to what the model shows in the pictures. These fit me like capris or something - they come to my mid calves.

I did notice that others who have reviewed these shorts have given them a very high rating. So I have to conclude that these reviewers are either all very tall, or they like for their shorts to fit that long, and for me personally, thats not the look I am going for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light Weight, January 26, 2014
Fits as expected. Nice light weight fabric for easily drying after getting wet on the beach or by the pool. Have not owned them long enough to determine their durability or how quickly the color fades, but am pleased with the form and function of out of the package and around water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, March 13, 2014
Quite nice looking pants and they fit great. The length is perfect and the belt looks very good with it. I'm very happy with the product.

UPDATE: Had it for a few weeks now. Had compliments on my shorts twice. Great quality and they look great. They fit great too, stays true to waist.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, March 26, 2014
I like these shorts. The material is breathable and the shorts look nice. I also like the fact that they come with a belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars good short, April 7, 2014
Fit as expected, appears true to size. The material is thin & light weight, rip stop fabric. Length & color of the short is as displayed on the picture. Many pockets help a lot.

3.0 out of 5 stars great fit, awful pockets, August 26, 2014
Amazon Customer (Stratford, Ct United States) - See all my reviews
The shorts fit perfectly. They did not shrink from washing but the front pockets are the worst I have ever seen. They were shredding on the first wearing and I have had to restitch the bottom of the pockets the first day I wore them. All three pair I bought are the same. They would be great with a different fabric in the front pockets. All other pockets are fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent design; Just OK material/construction, August 1, 2014
This review is from: Southpole Men's Belted Ripstop Basic Cargo Short with Washing All Season (Apparel)
The design of these cargo shorts is generally good, I knocked off two stars for the relatively lightweight ripstop fabric that I could see pinholes through after some minor wear. Also the stitching left lots of loose threads EVERYWHERE and the main button already needs to be reattached due to flimsy stitching. Doubt I'll try another pair/this brand again.

Rate and Discover Movies