4.0 out of 5 stars A little small
These run a little small I think. My husband usually wears 44, but, he wears dress pants with hidden elastic in the sides. I suppose he actually wears a 46, but has gotten used to size 44 with elastic in the waist. We did return them, and ordered the 46 which fits perfect. Very nice looking jeans.
Published 11 months ago by Neely Bullington

They look great, but the quality is different from the last order I made. The fabric is thinner and the zipper is sub-par in that it catches on the way up and on the way down. I get the feeling it will break soon. I have been a huge fan of SouthPole jeans for the past 10 years, bu if this is what I can expect from future products, I may have to find another favorite.
Published 10 months ago by R. Cannon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A little small, January 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Southpole Jeans, September 12, 2013
This was a birthday gift for a family member. He really likes Southpole clothes and I can't find his size at our local stores.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, July 12, 2014
These jeans fit horribly. They are nothing near the measurement they claim to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome good looks and relaxed fit!, May 9, 2014
Really great pair of good looking jeans and for the price...you just can't beat it! So glad I got them...

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits, March 23, 2014
They fit as I expected, I would buy from them again. Wasn't sure if online would be hard to find jeans I liked and fit but they fit as advertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jeans, March 11, 2014
Being a tall guy, I am always hesitent in buying online. Suprisingly they fit nicely. I would buy again if other colors were to be offered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fit, February 27, 2014
As far as baggy mens jeans these fit just right. Not to big and comfortable. Nice dark with a white fade. Nice jeans for the 30 something man and if he is larger they would be a great fit. Just what a Large man likes Size 40 and up a plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect couldn't ask for more, February 25, 2014
The quality was good I'm happy about my purchsed,it was alittle too big but it was my mistake. I'm making another purchase very soon

3.0 out of 5 stars Southpole Men's Big-Tall Blast Washed Long Denim, Dark Blue Sand, February 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, January 14, 2014
wow something that fits right in jeans, room in the crotch area and comfortable as well look good. Growing tired of other brands not fitting well in the right areas. If you are a sizeable guy these are the ones and look great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›