Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

Price:$7.17 - $19.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 8, 2012
These pants were incredibly stretchy in the legs, and had absolutely no stretch in the waist. Not only did they have no stretch up top, but were also like four sizes too small, period. My friend, who wears a large/XL on a bad day, tried them on, and they were barely loose on her. These pants are certainly not true to size, and I won't be buying from Southpole again.
on August 30, 2013
First of all, these do NOT run true to size. I'm 5'8" and 220lbs and I usually wear 1x-2x. I had to get a 3x in order to fit. They are a little long, but I can live with that. They are so SOFT and so comfortable, I actually didn't want to take them off at the end of my work day. I'm not sure how durable they will wind up being, but at this price, I'm more than happy to consider these pants to be semi-disposable. I've paid more for tights that ran in the first day. I wore them for the first time today, and there is a bit of pilling on the inner thigh area where they rubbed together. A sweater shaver will fix that right up though. Over all, I'm really happy I ordered these and am going to get several more pairs, in a variety of colors to have on hand.
on March 9, 2013
I was excited, and sick of wearing plain leggings, for these. I got them in a size larger than I normally wear because of the other review and they were still tiny. I don't recommend ordering unless you're in the mood to feel terrible about yourself.
on December 11, 2014
Not only was it too small, but the waist line was low and at a very uncomfortable place. In all my years of buying clothes on Amazon, this was the first time I returned something. Usually if something doesn't fit me, I pass it on to someone else. But I could not think of anyone who would be able to wear this. I should have believed the reviews I read.
on November 20, 2013
I normally wear a size 20-22 in pants so I ordered the 3X. After I received them they were still VERY tight, I thought about returning them. But after wearing them for a bit they stretched and are super warm and comfy. And I actually plan on ordering two more pairs in black. The only other con is that they are cheaply made, the pull tab on the zipper broke, so now I don't zip the pants down I just slide them on and off.
on January 5, 2016
They're your basic jeggings I'm 5'10 they come down to my ankle they are thick enough they only thing is that they run a tad bit small I'm usually a size 16 and they just fit. They're not overly tight but smaller than expected
on September 10, 2013
These are great. They're very comfortable and I can move around in them. The only issue is that I thought they would be a bit bigger than what I am, but turns out they actually fit just about right, so I mean it's kind of a good thing too. Thanks a lot. :)
on February 25, 2015
This product does run small and the zippers are horrible. As soon as I tried them on, I noticed they were a little too snug. The fabric is 95% cotton and very soft. When I tried to zip them up the zipper stuck and eventually broke because it is plastic. I will now have to replace the zipper. Aside from this the pants are nice.
on April 23, 2013
I can't wait to order more of them in different colors! These are the perfect purple pants, I get compliments EVERY time I wear them. I wish they had pockets in the front, but other than that, I am very happy with them.
on November 29, 2013
i was so sad when i got these by mail, i ordered size 20 and it wont fit AT ALL. yes the fabric is very soft and stretchy but still it wont fit, i will just give it to someone instead of going into the hassle of returning it back to the merchant. they have to review the cut they make for such a plus size item.

See 1 answered question