4.0 out of 5 stars Great color. Great fit. Somewhat cheap material.
These shorts fit really well. They're a tiny bit loose around my waist, making it more comfortable to use a belt, but that's to be expected. The belt itself is way too long, though, so I've been using belts that I already own.

Published 6 months ago by Dane Penovich

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice length for tall men
My son is just over 6'1" and is slender, these shorts fit great. The hit him at knee level and the short legs are not too wide, which is nice for his slender frame. The color is true to the picture. I haven't washed them yet, so can't say how much they will shrink.

Published 5 months ago by Susan Johnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great color. Great fit. Somewhat cheap material., May 27, 2014

Also, the material feels pretty cheap. It's not rough or uncomfortable or anything, but it's thin and kind of gives the shorts the appearance of swim trunks. Not a huge deal, especially at the low price I paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 6, 2014
It's ok but given this price it's of pretty good quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shorts, June 18, 2014
These are decent shorts for the price. I felt that they were a little longer than I expected, but overall good shorts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice length for tall men, June 10, 2014

6/21/14 after washing the shorts and wearing them once, the zipper broke. So I did drop the rating down to 3 stars. Returning this pair, hopefully it was just a fluke. As for shrinkage, the really didn't shrink at all in the wash. Fingers crossed that the replacement pair have no zipper issues.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with fit., May 23, 2014
Purchased for my son who usually wears a 32/33. These must run really large as they hung off of him. Good for those who like to wear low-hanging pants/shorts, I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and extra long., May 21, 2014
I wasn't sure about the length, being that they were so long. I have gotten a lot of positive feedback when I wear them so I keep on putting them on. The waist seems correct compared to other size 32 pants and shorts I own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts, May 20, 2014
I bought this brand of shorts for my husband because my sons have
Several pairs of them that we purchased at Goodies and I am
Familiar with it. All of their shorts tend to run a big large, but sometimes
That is a good thing. My hubby doesn't like to feel restricted in his
Shorts so these worked out perfectly. I wanted a longer short that
He could wear to work with a polo shirt, casual but still professional.
These fit the bill. They do hit below the knee, like a board short does
The belt included is a nice touch and they are of a good quality. These
Same shorts are priced at $40 in our local Goodies store.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shorts, May 14, 2014
Good-quality shorts, for the price. Just make sure to remove the belt when putting into the washer machine so you don't damage the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for summer at great value, May 12, 2014
I'm 6'5", 240 lbs and the 42" shorts fit perfect and fall past the knee. Material is light and perfect for summer, but I will air dry these after washing as I expect some shrinkage. Overall, these are a loose fit and look great with my retro sneakers. Happy with this purchase at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves the shorts, May 9, 2014
Since he likes shorts that are below the knees - those are perfect. The color choice is nice as well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›