4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans
I really like Southpole jeans, unfortunately these were a little smaller than another pair of their jeans of the same size which I already own. I can still wear these new jeans, but definitely not a relaxed fit on me.
Published 11 months ago by Cameron Trey Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too small
I've ordered a size 38 in other jeans with limited issues. These were way too small. I "could have" buttoned them but I would've worried about proper circulation to my lower extremities. Thankfully I was allowed to send them back for free.
Published 24 days ago by Stephan S.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans, January 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Go Big, July 3, 2014
I definitely like the style. The jeans are a comfortable fit. The front pockets are a bit shallow that what I am used to with other brands. The pants definitely are off in size when compared to my Izods and my Dickies. I had to return the first pair for the next waist size. At two inches larger, the fit was similar to freshly washed jeans, i.e. snug but stretch during the day. I did not increase the length but probably could have another inch.

The size issue is "prior" to washing so this isn't a shrinking problem. After washing, they still fit the same as when I first opened them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit good, May 24, 2014
I bought these because i the $20 was cheap for a name brand. I pay the same price at walmart for crappy jeans. These jeans seem to fit better the only problem i have with them is they are really hard to unbotton but hopefully after time it will be easier if i dont break the button. But so far i think they are good for the price a paid..

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens Jeans, May 15, 2014
These jeans were a value from what they cost retail in stores and online. These fit quite well and are also stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars south pole jeans, May 15, 2014
south pole fit perfect, price was fair, there the only jeans ill buy. they fit and don't rub in place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, November 25, 2014
Stephan S. (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars ... pairs of southpole jeans same size pne pair fit great this pair way too small, August 18, 2014
Ordered two pairs of southpole jeans same size pne pair fit great this pair way too small. Unknown reason all tags and labels are correct but jeans are just too small

4.0 out of 5 stars The pants fit great, but the pockets seem to be more shallow ..., November 9, 2014
The pants fit great, but the pockets seem to be more shallow than other pants that I have purchased in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 18, 2014
Great price seems you can't buy the
In any store around where I live

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 24, 2014
The waist was good but the legs were way to big.