Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Southpole Men's 4180 Relaxed-Fit Shiny Streaky Jean
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 15, 2015
I'm 5'9. I bought the 34 x 34. The jean quality is light and nice. Apparently I am confusing relaxed fit with loose fit because these are not loose at at alI. I like my jeans loose with maneuverability. They feel restrictive and tighter than other 34x34s. Especially in the waist area. For a guy, i have a fairly round butt, so that also plays a role in overall comfort. Not unsatisfied, but i would order a 36x36 next time.
on May 24, 2014
I bought these because i the $20 was cheap for a name brand. I pay the same price at walmart for crappy jeans. These jeans seem to fit better the only problem i have with them is they are really hard to unbotton but hopefully after time it will be easier if i dont break the button. But so far i think they are good for the price a paid..
on January 9, 2015
Overall, I like the design Southpole did with these jeans. However, despite the size listed, it fits small. One could try and argue it's from excessive holiday eating, but all my jeans are the same size, including another pair I ordered from a different brand at the same time as these and they all fit as expected.

Otherwise, this appears to be a good pair of jeans. They look solidly constructed and durable. Time will tell once I start wearing them more often.
on January 15, 2016
Even with the style being a relaxed fit, they seem more of a strait fit. Hoping to slim down a bit, my waist size may be a little bigger than what I thought it was but it seems to be about right with my other pairs of pants. Also the zipper seems either really small or just impossibly to difficult to work up. Then again, it may be because this pair was pretty tight to begin with.
on July 3, 2014
I definitely like the style. The jeans are a comfortable fit. The front pockets are a bit shallow that what I am used to with other brands. The pants definitely are off in size when compared to my Izods and my Dickies. I had to return the first pair for the next waist size. At two inches larger, the fit was similar to freshly washed jeans, i.e. snug but stretch during the day. I did not increase the length but probably could have another inch.

The size issue is "prior" to washing so this isn't a shrinking problem. After washing, they still fit the same as when I first opened them.
on August 22, 2015
I always buy multiple pairs of these jeans for my 15 year old son. They fit great and are durable. You can't beat the price. I like the relaxed look (but not too relaxed). I usually purchase 2 or 3 pairs at the same time. Love them!
on November 25, 2014
I've ordered a size 38 in other jeans with limited issues. These were way too small. I "could have" buttoned them but I would've worried about proper circulation to my lower extremities. Thankfully I was allowed to send them back for free.
on May 31, 2015
Definitely runs small. I fit into 32s and am now preferring a 34 with a belt for comfort, and I could barely button these when I ordered a 34. They otherwise felt like a relaxed fit and if not for the waist would have been comfortable. Buy the next size up unless you like a very tight waist.
on January 14, 2014
I really like Southpole jeans, unfortunately these were a little smaller than another pair of their jeans of the same size which I already own. I can still wear these new jeans, but definitely not a relaxed fit on me.
on August 18, 2014
Ordered two pairs of southpole jeans same size pne pair fit great this pair way too small. Unknown reason all tags and labels are correct but jeans are just too small