5.0 out of 5 stars Love at First Wear
The drawback first. The Sherpa lining makes it a tiny bit bulky, but not enough to be a nuance. I am one of those people who doesn't exactly fit in a size S or M. Somehow I am in between. I bought size M so it's somewhat large but had I bought size S it would have been somewhat too small so I guess I have to be satisfied.
No let's talk about warmth. This is the...
Published 10 months ago by cello

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Published 2 months ago by KLG

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love at First Wear, November 5, 2013
No let's talk about warmth. This is the hoodie for you if you want to retire your bulky winter coat three weeks before the season is actually up, or to wear during the winter on days that are unseasonably warm. In other words, this hoodie is nice and warm. I love the stripe pattern and the product looks as advertised in the pictures.
I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Southpole Men's Sherpa Lined Hoodie, January 3, 2014
Anyone looking for a hoodie will love this.
It is fully lined (not just the hood). The Sherpa lining is super soft.
This garment is put together very nicely with pattern continuity at the pockets and hood.
The two front pockets are not too big nor too small, but just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hoodie, October 3, 2013
This Sherpa Hoodie is very warm and comfortable. It runs a little small so buy 1 size larger. Nice Hoodie

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, December 29, 2013
Nice hoodie but arms are a little too short...or I guess my boyfriend just has very long arms, but still a very nice hoodie.

5.0 out of 5 stars New favorite hoodie, December 23, 2013
I really like this hoodie, the colors, the fit, the Sherpa lining. And a great price for it too, retail price is 60 or more. It's really warm and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, February 15, 2014
Make sure to buy a sizer bigger than what you are as it will srhink when you wash it.

This is a pretty comfortable hoodie, my only complaint that is keeping me from giving it 5 stars is, that the sleeves are not sherpa lined. Other than that very nice hoodie!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, June 28, 2014
Though not of the best quality material (faded and shrunk a bit after the first wash) I do like the hoodie. Most hoodies you buy cut the waistline past the bottom of your butt, and this one fits just below my waist, which I prefer much more. The fleece lining is warm and comfortably soft. There is plenty of room in the hood part of it so that it's not stretched tight over my head when I pull it up. Decent deal for the low price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!!, June 24, 2014
Cannot wear it one arm is sewn twisted and shut. Cannot wear it. I'm disabled and can't get out to return it. I end up loosing my money and still have to go out and buy a new hoodie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking hoodie, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Southpole Men's Sherpa Hooded All Over Fleece with Horizontal Stripes (Apparel)
I bought this for a gift. I was unfamiliar with the brand and bought it based on the website photo and the consumer reviews. The actual hoodie looks great, and is true to size as well as being very reasonably priced. I will definitely purchase more from this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this hoodie, May 12, 2014
It looks good, fits as expected, good quality, comfortable, i give it 5 stars.
i would recommend this product to anyone

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›