5.0 out of 5 stars Well done!
Published on August 20, 2007 by Jackie Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute! But not weighted.
It looks EXACTLY like the real thing. Looking at it, you would never guess it was a container/safe; until you pick it up. I was under the impression that all of these little secret safes were weighted so that they would even feel like the real thing. This one is not; it's very lightweight.
Published on January 2, 2012 by bettylion

5.0 out of 5 stars Well done!, August 20, 2007
I have to say I was leary about ordering this, but this can safe is very well-made, and virtually impossible to pick out of the other items in my pantry. They use the real licensed products, no fake brands, and the care they take to convert the original can is apparent. When the bottom is screwed on I'm unable to see any gap, mark, seam, or anything else that would point to it being other than what it seems, a can of fruit cocktail.

The space inside is fairly roomy, and though there's not room to put my passport in it, it still holds quite a few smaller valuables. I highly recommend this item, and I will be buying more of these diversion safes (in the many different styes offered) for myself and family members!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, May 17, 2009
J. Weber "jwreels" (Katy, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Southwest Specialty Products 21001C Del Monte Can Safe Storage Container (Tools & Home Improvement)
Works as expected. The bottom screws on and you can't tell that its any different from any other can on the shelf. It has a little bit more weight than an empty can so thats good also. Quality is better than expected. I purposely tried to screw the bottom on fairly tight and I was suprised with it didn't strip. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it looks like, September 28, 2008
This hidden safe can is a perfect reproduction of a Del Monte Fruit Cocktail can. Plenty of room inside with padding and it is completely indistinguishable from a legitimate canned good.

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought it was a real can., October 18, 2008
Item was exactly as shown and arrived within a few days of ordering. It's a quality product and holding it in my hand, I thought it was real.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Can Safe, January 27, 2010
George Ellis "George" (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This is the best can safe. What I did: Instead of having several diferent cans I bought half a dozen of those "Del Monte Fruit Cocktail Cans" and the look like provisions on my kitchen.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little to light in weight but......, July 31, 2011
B. Cirlin (New City, Ny United States) - See all my reviews
It looks exactly like the original down to the smallest detail but the can does not have the weight of a real can. The solution is to put something of equal weight to the original that makes it feel heavier. Don't put anything that rattles. Make sure to mix it in with another real can or two so it blends in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute! But not weighted., January 2, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, but there are better., June 1, 2013
I ordered a few diversion cans from Amazon, and this is not as realistic as others. If you are looking for diversion cans, the Ajax Diversion Can Safe has a bigger storage space and is more realistic.

This one is still fine though, it is just not as good as some of the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stash Can, April 30, 2011
This is a good stash can, it unscrews from the bottom and has plenty of space inside. The only down fall is it is not weighted so you can tell that its not a normal fruit cocktail. All in all it is a good product, it is realistic besides the weight, if you put this with other cans it would blend right in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this can safe, February 9, 2010
I wasn't sure which can safe I should buy but I just went with this one and let me tell you it's a great product and I'm happy with my purchase. It has enough space for storing cash, jewelery, etc. The only downfall I would say it has is that the interior isn't COMPLETELY padded, but it still works like a charm. All in all, it's a great can safe that looks like the REAL deal. BUY this product.

Southwest Specialty Products 21001C Del Monte Can Safe Storage Container