Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
asked by V. H Lok on March 26, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
Paul Graunke answered on July 1, 2009
Comment | 6 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Amazon Customer answered on April 19, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Search "SoyaPower plus review" on Google you can find professional reviews.
Wendy answered on December 31, 2009

A
SoyaPower Plus has extra features (extra insulation, safety lock, and four pre-programmed buttons). In China where the machines are made, JYDZ-9D costs over 30% more than JYDZ-17A due to the new features.
Wendy answered on December 31, 2009

A
+1 The people at SoyQuick have been utterly non-responsive. Now they don't even answer their customer service line during regular business hours.

I am actually trying to contact them to CANCEL my order since the expedited shipping they promise never showed. Already sent an email, but that might be a black hole.
K. Lynch answered on July 8, 2012

A
I am also interested in the answer to this as I have been looking at the Soyapower Plus as well.
Beth6 answered on April 14, 2009
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am also interested in the answer to this as I have been looking at the Soyapower Plus as well.
Beth6 answered on April 14, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Kitchen's Best answered on May 21, 2009

A
I'm trying to make the same decision as you, between the Soyapower Plus and Soyquick Premier. Apparently Kitchen's Best is still experiencing technical difficulty with their website in 2012. I have used their website "contact us" feature as well as their listed "service" email address and received an answer from neither.
Kay Archer answered on June 27, 2012

A
Emmamom answered on July 30, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product