Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Soyapower Plus Soy Milk Maker, Rice Milk Maker, Nut Milk Maker, and Soup Maker, Largest Capacity, with 2-year Warranty
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 14, 2009
There are very few reviews of this machine online, probably because it is so new, and there are many reviews of it's main competitor (the OTHER filterless soy milk maker!)

I've made soy milk by hand before, it's tiring and requires your attention at all times to prevent boilovers. This machine make it extremely easy. Soak the beans for a few hours, then put them in the machine with water and press the button..Voila!

What you get:
- Pitcher, this is where it is cooked, it has a non-removable plastic covering that dampens sound and insulates the heat.
- Head unit, this has the blending blades, the heating element and the electronics. It clamps down to the pitcher
- A plastic pitcher, this is where you would pour the soymilk from the cooking pitcher into to filter it
- A sieve/filter with a handle. You put this over your plastic pitcher and then pour the soy milk form the cooking pitcher into it to filer out the "Okara" (soy pulp). Sort of cheap, but it does the job. I suggest you invest in a $5 "gold coffee filter" that is used instead of paper coffee filters in coffee machines, the fine mesh of the coffee filter really gets out the tiny soy particles!
- A cleaning pad and a little brush. For cleaning, though you can just wipe it with a dishcloth.
- A recipe book. This actually looks more like a print out of a web page where people posted their recipes. In fact...I've seen the web page that this was printed from!
- Instructions. Bad English, but it's a simple machine and the instructions are clear enough.
- Power cord. This attaches to the head unit much like a computer power cable.
- A sample of "Laura" Soy Beans. I ordered like 20 lbs of these special Laura beans online...for about the same price that I can get soybeans from the local "Whole Foods" store. I didn't notice any difference at all, though the Laura Beans (I think they all come from one farm) are non GMO (not Genetically Modified Organisms), as I'm sure the Whole Foods bulk beans are, but don't specifically say. They give you enough beans to make two batches of soy milk.

The pro:
- It makes soymilk as advertised as well as giving options to make other drinks. There are 4 settings. The soymilk is as good as you'll get from any machine.

- Cleanup is fast and easy. Many people complain about the machines that use filters as the filter is hard to clean. This machine is basically a blender with heat. Once the drink is made, you unclip the head unit, run some cool water on it and brush/wipe it down. Pretty easy!

- The pitcher is somewhat insulated for heat and sound. The soymilk is HOT when it comes out, but the pitcher is covered with an insulating plastic covering so it won't burn you if you touch it. Also the sounds is muffled a bit so you can use it at night withough your kids waking up! The sound is less volume than a blender and lower frequency too so it's more of a rumble than a blending sound.

- The head unit clamps to the pitcher, so that helps with sound and probably helps with accidentally knocking the head off the pitcher.

- Handle on the head unit is sturdy and locks in the upward position, or folds down. This is very useful when cleaning. You can hold the head by the handle and run the dirty parts under water. When you put it away, you can just fold it down. I would not try and carry the unit full of water/soymilk by the handle though, use the side pitcher handle!

- It heats the water/beans BEFORE it starts grinding. This is a huge plus because apparently if you grind cold beans it will result in very "beany" tasting soymilk. Making soymilk by hand and grinding with hot water and then filtering is not pleasant...this machine does it for you!
Some cheaper machines may just grind the beans first and then heat the ground beans/water.

- It's filterless. This means you dump the beans and water into the main pitcher. You don't have to load up a little filter basket! This means you can add more beans if you like without being limited by the filter capacity. The cleanup is super easy too, though the step of filtering is done outside the machine when you pour the soy milk in the cooking pitcher though the supplied sieve into the supplied plastic pitcher.

Cons:
- The fit of the plastic is not exacly great. There were some gaps in some of the pieces, not what I'd expect for the price I paid. This does not affect the performance of the machine AT ALL, but I'm being honest here so I have to point this out.

- Mine was NOT WHITE, it was an off white colour, like the colour that white plastic gets if you set it in the sun for 5 years, that sort of yellowed colour. Sort of like an old APPLE II computer. This is not really a con, but be warned that the picture is not like what you will get, unless the distrubuter would like to comment on this.

- The pitcher on mine says Soya Power, and the head unit says "Soyapower Plus" so obviously they just put the new head units with whatever pitchers they have. Not a serious con, but weird.

- It ships from the distributer IN THE PRODUCT BOX, there is no enclosing shipping box. Mine came pretty banged up, which is the fault of the shipping company BUT it was not protected from such damage. I was happy to see the unit itself was not damaged, but it very well could have been since the box had holes in it and many dents. This is my biggest beef, though other reviews I've read have praised this as a feature as it uses less resources. This is true, and the unit is packed fairly well in the box, but it was a close call that nothing fell out of my damaged box.

Neither Pro nor Con:
- It has no on/off switch. You plug the power cable into the head unit then press one of the cycle buttons to start. When the cycle is done, it beeps until you unplug it! You will want to detach the power cable from the head anyway when you go to clean the head.

OK, so why did I choose this machine over the other HIGHLY RATED other brand "PREMIER" machine? Becuase it is insulated for sound and heat. I have twin babies that go to sleep around 8pm and the only time I have to make the soy milk (one of the kids has milk allergies, hence the need for lots of soymilk!) is after they go to bed. So I when I was making it by hand (to supplement the store bought stuff which was way too sweet or way too bland) I used a blender, but it was loud, plus since I had to filter the bean mash by hand, I didn't like to blend with hot water, for fear of breaking the blender's pitcher and because holding burning hot bean mash is not fun when you're trying to squeeze it. And as I mentioned, if you don't grind the beans in hot water, you get a lot of beany taste. (some mumbo jumbo about enzymes or something...look it up).

I was happy that the sound was a medium volume low rumble instead of the high pitched grinding sound from the blender. Also the plastic surrounding the steel cooking pitcher made it less perilous to touch.

The milk you get is the same taste/feel as any HOME MADE SOY MILK. It is NOT LIKE STORE BOUGHT! Though I'm trying some recipes I found online to make it a bit thicker. I noticed that the soymilk has a slight egg smell, which I like, but my wife hates. It's not intense, sort of like egg custard might smell like. Weird!

All in all, I think this is an excellent product. I wish mine were white instead of 1982 Apple II coloured, and I wish that the plastic trim was a bit better fitting, but these are minor details as the machine makes soymilk like it's supposed to and it is VERY EASY and the cleanup is almost trivial, unlike filter basket machines. I look forward to making other types of "milk" in it!

It would have five stars if it had more refined fit and finish, worthy of the price paid.

Please leave feedback!
6464 comments| 305 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2009
We had used a SoyaJoy for over five years. We loved the machine and used it at least twice a week. Because of the heavy use, we feared that it would stop working any day so we wanted to get a new one. When searching online for a new one, I was surprised to find so many brands and choices. Five or six years ago, there was only a few to choose from, and SoyaJoy was almost the default choice (and the right choice for us). After much research, I bought the SoyaPower plus.

My wife questioned why spending $60 more than getting another SoyaJoy. Boy! I told her WHY after only two tries! It is easier to use and clean! It is easier to load soybean, less noisy, safer with the plastic cover on the stainless pitcher...... As good as advertised. I read the long review by the "average person" before the purchase. I trusted his review more because it pointed out both pros and cons. After a few weeks of uses, I am going to give it a five-star! Why? It exceeded my expectations! It is more versatile, can make non-dairy milks from beans, rice, grains, and seeds (I have tried a few types so far). The machine looks and feels sturdy and strong.
11 comment| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
We received our Soyapower Plus yesterday. Soaked the packet of beans overnight. I pre-washed the machine and all the parts. I bought two frigoverre 1L hermetically sealed containers ahead of time (we love our large one!) That was about all we did right. My fiancee overslept and the beans stayed soaking for longer than recommended time. I poured some water in the Soyapower Plus, but our mavea XL filter pitcher (love that, too!) wasn't full enough to fill the Soyapower to the correct lines. I put more water in to filter and left to read helpful tips on the web. After being confused about amount of beans, and what to add, etc., I decided I would use half the bag of included laura soybeans per batch so that I could make two batches (room for 'experimentation'). Then, I heard the machine running... My fiancee dumped ALL the beans into the Soyapower which was HALF-FULL of the required amount of water and just turned it on! Twice as many beans and half as much water!! Plus, the power cord was half sticking out of the machine head! As I pushed it all the way in, I thought for sure this would be a wasted attempt at making our own soymilk. I had read about scalding beans and whatnot and was sure our milk was going to be disgusting. We pondered opening it and removing beans, etc. but decided to stick with it and see what happens. Well, 15 or so minutes later, the machine stopped & beeped. We waited a few minutes to open it and used the included strainer and pitcher to strain the okara (he's planning on making "chicken strips", as per the included recipe). Then, we used a tea strainer to strain the batch into the glass pitcher (a lot of extra okara was caught!). The consistency and texture looked very appealing and the soft yellow color matches our kitchen. So far, so good! Then, it spent some time in the fridge to chill (it's very hot when it comes out). Soon, we couldn't wait any longer and popped open the jar of room temperature liquid to taste. A short toast and a few sips later and we were patting ourselves on the back about what great soymilk makers we are! Well, it had not much to do with us and almost all to do with the machine and from what I can guess, the yummy beans. I like it slightly warm and completely plain. It's DELICIOUS! Another reviwer said theirs had an "eggy" smell. Our does smell faintly like hard-boiled eggs; I think it is a nice smell. The experience reminds me of an egg-cream, or thin egg-nog. We don't eat eggs here in the house, but from my memory, I think it's similar. Either way, it's really yummy and smooth. I also tried it with a squirt of chocolate syrup and it was tasty! He likes it with a touch of Vanilla Extract (which I thought was gross). Good thing I bought two frigoverre's! *See other TIPS below*

We estimate the cost to be around $.50 per liter using the laura soybeans. We were paying $2 per liter for organic unsweetened soymilk at our local wegmans (love that place, too!). We bought about 5 liters per week. According to our math, at current usage levels, it will take about 6 months for the cost of the Soyapower Plus and 13 lbs of Laura soybeans (which should last about 3 months for our use) to "pay for themselves". After that, it's a savings of $7.50 per week (assuming soybeans stay their current cost), plus the soymilk is so much fresher and tastier and there's not so much worry about Aluminum-lined TetraPaks, Hexane-extracted soymilk, running out of soymilk (all the time) or all that trash (why aren't tetrapaks recyclable??)! Someday, we hope to power our house with solar and we'll have a sun-powered Soyapower! We're really looking forward to experimenting with rice, quinoa, peanuts, oats, barley, & even the soup options! And, as a bonus, we get this okara stuff that seems to be super useful! There's even a recipe for Okara Brownies & an Okara Facial! We made vegan Okara Chick'n Cutlets with our 1st batch - YUMMY!

NOTE: After I did these calculations, I realized the Laura Soybeans are NOT organic; they are, however, NON-GMO.

TIPS:
- think about buying two 1L hermetically sealed frigoverre glass jars (you can keep a new batch sealed while you finish a previous batch; or, you can have two different "milks" in the fridge at once) - plus, you can seal them and shake, if needed
- we have also considered using 1Qt glass widemouth (personal preference) mason jars with the plastic lids (they are airtight, the metal are not, if not canning) - this can hold a back-up batch, too
- use a tea strainer (or a fine mesh) as a second straining
- don't freak out too much about the "right" amounts of things. For us, it worked out even though we didn't follow directions to a "T".
- a dash of Vanilla Extract was a bit too bitter for me. Cutting it with a small squirt of raw agave was just the right "fix" (but made the milk sweeter than I prefer)
- I found the 13lb laura soybeans, with shipping, to be less expensive than other beans in the other places I looked (sadly, Laura are not organic, and there are no bulk soybeans at wegmans)
- if you buy soybeans in bulk, look for reusable produce bags (I bought mine here on amazon)
- we bought a glass marking pen here on amazon to mark the "flavor" and "born on date" on the frigoverre jars - very helpful!
- if you want to make RAW milks, or are looking for a stainless-steel version, check out the SoyaJoy G3 (by Sanlinx). It's sold here on Amazon and I have a review posted there, as well.
- Sept 2012: NEW TIP: for taking "milk" on the go, I pour it into a Bodum Portable French Press, like this one:
 Bodum Stainless Steel Vacuum Travel Press Coffee Maker with Orange Silicone Grip, 16-Ounce - it keeps it cool (or warm, if you prefer) and if you pour the milk in, prior to inserting & pushing the plunger down, it will further filter the pulp (if you want a more pulp-free milk).

And remember, take time to enjoy the new milks you'll create!

I rely on reviews here at Amazon to help me make informed buying choices. I hope this review has helped you in the same manner. If you voted this as helpful, I Thank You! :)
on January 28, 2011
I bought this maker with a few colleagues. As it is my first soy milk maker I don't have comparisons. However I do believe it works wonders for what it is supposed to do.

I'd skip the PRO parts since it's been said enough, which also compelled me to get this model. Let me jump into the CONs, which is more an annoyance during my use, if people do care.

1. The container heats up very quickly while it's working. I accidentally touched it and almost got burned. I have no doubt it meets safety requirement but if any suggestions I'd say provide better insulation for the bottom container so it won't be uncomfortable to touch/handle. After it is not a cast iron product, around which I'd know to handle with extreme caution.

2. The indication of "COMPLETE" is not clear enough to me. I heard from other people there would be a series of beeping sounds upon completing working cycles. However I missed it as I was watching TV in another room. As I came back and checked on it I couldn't tell where it stood in the working cycle. The reds lights were both still on and stayed RED. I would suggest a GREEN indicator light to signal completion of cycle. It shouldn't take much to do that.

3. The markers for water level are very difficult to read on the reflective/shiny interior material of the container. The lighting is normal in my kitchen. I had to turn it around several times to locate those tiny bars. It's difficult to tell where to stop also as I added water. Those should be clearly marked and visible to users. I don't want to lose my eye sight just by searching for those.

Those are tiny issues but a good indicator for quality high-end products, maybe this is not shooting for that category. Some convenience will be appreciated from a regular user, or one planned to be.
22 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2010
When I made my own tofu 25 or 30 years ago, it was a time consuming process involving stock pots and a commercial blender which resulted in a beany soy milk that made a beany tofu. This soy milk machine is my first automatic machine; I got it so that I could conveniently make organic soy milk and tofu from locally sourced soy beans. This machine is so easy to use and clean that I use it often.

The Soyapower Plus soy milk maker makes absolutely delicious soy milk, which in turn allows you to make absolutely delicious home made tofu. In the City of St. Louis we have wonderful tap water that doesn't need to be filtered, and as a result my soy milk tastes better than store-bought (although of course it is not thickened or sweetened.) I purchased the machine from the manufacturer's site in order to take advantage of the sample Laura non-GMO soy beans and the ability to purchase nigari and gypsum coagulants. In the first two months I have made both soy milk and tofu.

This machine makes soy milk in about 20 minutes, and (unlike my juicer) clean-up takes about two minutes. As other reviewers have noted, there is no on/off switch so it beeps annoyingly until you come to unplug it. It seems structurally sturdy although the latches seem flimsy and I wonder how they will hold up. Other than the Apple II color, these are the only flaws in an otherwise wonderful product.

The sound insulation of this soy milk maker really quiets the process. The initial sound is the water coming to a boil very rapidly. After several grinding cycles, it simmers the pulverized beans. The controls turn the blender on and off several times during the automatic cycle, so it's only loud occasionally. My cats don't even leave the kitchen.

I have so far made one batch of tofu, which requires two batches of soy milk, coagulated with nigari. This tofu was so different from the home made tofu I used to make so long ago! To use an analogy, if the tofu I used to make was full grain bread and today's silken grocery store tofu is white bread, the tofu made with the soy milk from the Soyapower Plus is artisan bread. The texture is light and fluffy but not silken, and the flavor is rich without being beany. It's delicious warm or cold.

So, as far as this automatic soy milk maker goes, it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship. At two batches per week, I figure it will pay for itself in less than six months.

Each batch of soy milk only requires 100 grams of soy beans, so you will get four and a half batches of soy milk from a pound (about 450 grams) of soy beans. If you pay a dollar sixty-nine for a pound of organic soy beans, each one point five liter batch will cost thirty-eight cents plus the cost of electricity, or about fifty cents per half gallon. Silk soy milk costs about four dollars for a half gallon, so in round numbers you save about three and a half dollars per half gallon of soy milk by making your own with the Soyapower Plus. That means this soy milk maker will pay for itself after about forty-five batches. If you make two batches per week, that means it pays for itself in less than six months...and that's not even factoring in the savings if you decide to make your own tofu.
on July 16, 2009
This is the first time I'm using a soy milk machine. My friend recommended the SoyaJoy but when they came out with this I wanted to try it. I bought it directly from them so whatever I describe here is whatever came in the box from them. The first time I made the soy milk from the Laura beans sample they sent with the package and it smelled beany and strong. The instructions actually warned that it may have a metallic smell and to throw away the first batch if that happened. Well, I've been making soy milk since then and the smell/flavor is now milder. So I don't think it's the Laura beans, I think it was just the first batch. I experimented with different beans, rice and grains and had fun with the results. I do soak them first before I use them.
At first, I added 1/4 tsp salt and 1 TBSP of sugar (they recommend 3 TSBP of brown rice syrup) but now we drink it plain.
It comes with a wire mesh strainer but I also strain it a second time with cheesecloth because it is a little grainy to me. I don't use the plastic container it comes with for the straining because I wasn't sure about pouring hot liquid into a plastic container. I strain it straight into my own glass pitcher (for hot beverages).
Clean up is indeed easy, like cleaning a blender. If I leave it out too long though before washing it, it would take a little more muscle to scrub it, but so would anything that was left to dry out and cake up.
I buy my soy beans from a local organic store at around $1.75/pound. I think that means it costs me about 30-50 cents to make a batch comparable to a carton of soy milk that costs $2+ at the store. It makes less than 6 cups I would say. Maybe I'm not adding enough water, but usually I get more like 5 cups.
I have been able to use the okara (left over "pulp") from the soy beans in soups/stews and pasta sauces. My family thinks I've been adding cheese to the sauce! I use it like ricotta/parmesean cheese in some recipes and also make okara burgers. Nothing has gone to waste. I freeze whatever I don't use. Honestly, I didn't like using it in "cheesecake" recipes. I still prefer using tofu for that. But it has been fun overall using the okara for more savory recipes.
on September 20, 2010
I've been using this every couple of days since I got it. It's not beautiful or elegant, but it is quite functional -- VERY easy to use & makes soymilk quickly, which is what I want from it.

The soymilk is delicious & I prefer the full-flavored organic beans that I buy in bulk to make tempeh over the "less-beany" sample that comes with the machine. But that is a matter of taste. Our preference is to add 1/2 to 1 full teaspoon of vanilla, 1 tablespoon of agave syrup and a generous pinch of cardamom to the hot milk. It tastes even better the next day.

Clean up is fairly quick & easy; although I can see that if you aren't thorough after each use, you could end up with somewhat of a mess as soy can be as stubborn as egg yolk after it dries.

I was pleased with the little accessory package that was included. The strainer & pitcher may not be "top-of-the-line" but they do work quite well for their intended purpose. The strainer fits the top of the pitcher precisely and filters out most of the sediment. We made okara burgers for the first time, using the enclosed recipe book and they were very tasty. I'm really looking forward to making tofu and oncom soon.

Economy is the main reason I made this purchase -- we go through 2-4 quarts of soymilk per week and buying organic soymilk is quite expensive, as well as being less eco-friendly with all the packaging. This purchase will pay for itself in a few months, just for soymilk, not to mention tofu and okara uses.

My one complaint is the inability to make "raw" milks, e.g., almond, sunflower, etc., due to the lack of controls to eliminate or reduce the heating portion of the process.

If you use soy on a regular basis, I urge you to go organic and whole-food or home-processed, as many commercial soy products involve the use of hexane, which is a neurotoxin (visit [...] or google "soy hexane" and research it for yourself). The SoyaPower Plus is a wonderful tool to help you control what's in your soy foods.
on April 2, 2009
I purchased this soy milk maker based on reviews I found on the internet. I ordered directly from the distributor and received in 2 days. Today I made a combination of soy beans 3/4, and 1/4 brown rice--total measure of 1/2 cup. I soaked both together for 10 hours prior to placing in machine. The end result was an excellent, smooth and flavorful drink. I blended some with a few dates making a nice hot beverage. The machine performed as expected and cleaned up in under 2 minutes. I would highly recommend this product.
on May 24, 2009
I read through many online articles, reviews, and discussion forums and was convinced that the SoyaPower Plus is the right choice for me. I was ready to buy it directly from [...] when I found that it was listed at Amazon for a lower price. Average Person's review confirmed most of the "Positives" that I had read from other websites.

I have used the machine about a dozen times by now. It makes great soymilk! I really like the milks made with soybean and rice or oats. I followed the instruction on the user manual - use 3/4 cup of dry soybean and 1/4 cup of rice, soaked overnight; add water, drop the soaked soybean and rice into the machine pitcher, plug in the power, and press the "Soy + " button. It is that simple! I have tried three of the five recipes on the user manual, and got great soy milk every time!

The cleanup is fast and easy! That is the important thing to me because many reviews of other machines complained about difficulty of cleaning. So this is the big PLUS!

The plastic liner on the stainless pitcher does reduce the noise. The machine makes much less noise than a typical blender. The plastic cover is still warm to the touch but not hot enough to hurt. I can image that without the plastic liner, the stainless steel pitcher would be very hot with boiling soymilk inside.

I can confirm most of the positives "average person" listed in his review: filter-less for easy cleaning, the four functional settings for making different type of milks, the insulation liner for heat and noise reduction, the head and body clamps for safety, the foldable handle, and the preheating non-beany feature.

As for the Cons, I don't see many. The off-white color looks better to me than the white color. The fit of the plastics was the one I was most concerned after reading the reviews, but it is actually much better than I expected. I don't see any gaps on the machine head. There is a seam between the plastic outliner pieces, but that is no issue to me because I don't see what it can go wrong with it. I don't expect the finish of a Japanese piano anyway! The stainless pitcher with plastic outliner feels very sturdy and strong.

Overall, I am very happy with it. It is so simple to use, almost foolproof! I give it a five star!!
on November 8, 2011
I can't make myself drink water enough. I fixed this by drinking soy milk. I find it easy to drink 1.8QT soy milk/day (in general, Vietnamese like to drink soy milk & eat tofu :).

Plus, we have to take recycling things with us to bigger cities due to the lack of recycle place in our tiny city. So I thought of buying a soy milk maker to lessen recycled cardboard boxes & help a little to save environment.

I've used the machine every other day to make 4 batches/day (using sink water) since 2 months. I used to buy organic soy milk at stores. Now my home made soy milk tastes better!

The machine works very well. Just one time it kept beeping & I didn't know why because the water level was correct, the right amount of soy bean was soaked 12 hours. I thought it's because I used distilled water. So I changed to drinking water, it started beeping. I waited 1 hour & restarted with water from sink, it beeped again!

I emailed the seller. He promptly advised me to only make no more than 2 batches in a row & let the machine cool down. I retried the next day & it worked again!
I often made 4 batches/day, but I didn't notice that I was too busy with my toddler so I always let the milk maker cool down before the next batch. I've more experience now :)

I sometimes made Mung Bean milk & peanut milk. With Mung Bean milk, I drunk all of it (the okara of Mung Bean is very soft just like you're drinking thick milk! Less work for me! :) )

Vietnamese like to drink hot sweet soy milk as we believe hot drinks will help to melt unwanted fat in our body :) We also enjoy dipping "Banh Tieu" or "Dau-Chao-Quay" - kind of Chinese donuts (fresh deep fried donut) in hot soy milk & we find it very delicious! :) I also bought the home made tofu kit but haven't tried it yet. I will make tofu using this soy milk maker & enjoy my favorite breakfast: tofu with hot melt ginger sugar for breakfast! - usually, I bought silken tofu at store to make this breakfast plate but I will try to make it at home soon :)

BTW: I bought soy bean (product of USA) at Asian food stores: $1.75/bag of 16 oz. I can make 5-6 batches of soy milk from one bag.

In short: I highly recommend this Soya Power Plus maker to all people who like soy milk & tofu like me :)