Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
I dont think it would be a good idea to stop the machine to add in the items. Once the process begins the machine runs through a series of programs. Stopping it would more likely affect the result of the soy bean.
Feb 23, 2013 by Steven
votes
I'm very sure you can do that as long as you soak them into water over night for them to soften enough...But don't forget to measured the right amount everything that you put in, over load nuts or beans machine will not crust them. Happy cooking ! This is a great machine.
3 days ago by Peter Buu To
votes
It did when I made it. almonds are so expensive I only made it once and all I remember is that the milk was AMAZING!!! way way better than anything you can buy in the store. The way it grinds it makes so that it will strain out all or most fine pulp and leave you with silky milks. :)
Jun 18, 2014 by D. C. Lawson
votes
I don't get it, are you putting the Soya machine to fridge, or the milk in glass jug? Please clarify. The question is very confusing the way it is written. Please explain what's going-off mean? Also, is your Soya machine is going off or milk is going off when put in the fridge? Are you putting in your milk in the fridge or refrigerator? I used the Soya for years, and don't have any problems so far, make a beautiful soy milk. I transfer the milk in a glass jar in the refridgerator and good for a week. Unlike the soy milk made from other machine, the milk made from Soya doesn't settle, and I don't even have to stir them.
Jun 17, 2014 by Young Larsen
votes
According to the User Manual, contact your dealer first - the distributor you purchased it from. Otherwise, the warranty is through Sanlinx Inc., 4755 Fowler Drive, Morristown, TN 37814. Their customer service number is 1-866-769-6262. Their website is http://www.soymilkmaker.com/
Jan 30, 2014 by Robert M. Ryan
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers