5.0 out of 5 stars Great Towel
Published on March 14, 2007 by Meme

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a polishing towel!
They sent a normal little hand towel with a second label that say "polishing towel". This is completely useless as a skin polishing towel. I'll probably just use it as a shop rag.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Towel, March 14, 2007
I love this towel! I had one before but I lost it during a vacation. It does wonders for the skin. It rids your body of that top layer of "dead skin" exfoliating it away and leaving you noticeably soft! Trust me - It is so much better than a loofah...though I still use that sometimes but this polishing towel is my main showering/bathing accessory! - A definite 5 star item to have!

5.0 out of 5 stars best towel ever, July 5, 2006
I've been using these types of towels for over 35 years. This is the greatest quality I found. I'll never buy any other brand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Item works great for us!, November 8, 2006
This review is from: Skin Polishing Towels (Misc.)
I love this item....it lathers up wonderfully with regular soap and gets the job done without being too abrasive on my sensitive skin. However, I don't use it everyday as my boyfriend probably will. I highly suggest this product as it is a nice replacement for washcloths and loofahs. It is machine washable I have found but, does not need it as often as long as it is rinsed and dries well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth as a Baby's Bottom, January 26, 2010
This review is from: Skin Polishing Towels (Misc.)
November 2011 update: type "Skin Polishing Exfoliating Bath Towel (12 count/sa23001x12" into Amazon search. These are the same as the below BUT are a quarter of the price at $2.17 each.

A COMPARISON of the Different Skin Polishing Towels (See also my Cure Series nylon towel review)

Ebubbles neglected to name the product so here it is: SPA SISTERS SKIN POLISHING TOWEL distributed from Bath accessories Company, Inc Hayward CA 94545 they have a website bathaccesories dot com
These towels are 3' long and 1' wide. LONG which is great.

I did not purchase from Amazon Ebubbles but directly from Ebubbles itself because Eubbles had the towels on sale for $5.36 AND used coupon code ten4me for 10% off AND every order get to pick 2 FREE gift samples. I purchased 2 light blue and 2 lavender. The sale is off now but the coupon code is still good. Or just google Ebubbles promo code for a new one.

After I knew the Spa Sister name getting the product in the mail, I found the price even cheaper online. Search internet for "Spa Sister® - TWIN-SKIN POLISHING TOWELS SET Product ID: 23012X-S" or go to bathaddiction dot com Save some bucks. It says SIGNATURE on the bath addiction towel package but so does bath accessories under Spa Sister. It is all the same. Grrrrr makes it hard to comparison shop. All 3x1 size but you get 2 towels not one.

These 3'x 1' nylon towels (2 purple and 2 blue) are FANTASTIC exfoliation and the length is perfect for getting the back area. The towel removes that top layer of skin (that as you get older seems to accumulate) without being too harsh. Skin is left shiny and smooth. I use organic coconut oil as a moisturizer afterward and the oil is just absorbed right in. See Amazon reviews for coconut oil (1 gallon tub)

These Spa Sister towels are sold under different names on Amazon which is confusing and makes it difficult to compare. Ebubbles didn't mention Spa Sisters but the other sellers do so if you see Spa Sisters now, you know it is this towel.
_________________
Earth Therapeutics Exfoliating Hydro Towel is also 3'x1' long like the Spa Sisters. It is nylon also. Google The Herbal Health store to find it or go to the dietaryzone or to 2goodhealth247
________________
The below were too small to reach the back area so I didn't order them.
The Salux skin polishing towels are small. 11x35 Same nylon material as above.
The Tinex skin polishing towel are small. 11x35 same nylon material as above. appearus-products-corp sells them 12 in a pack (With shipping included price works out to $2.89 EACH. I can't see a difference between Salux and Tinex but I never tried the products and I wanted a larger size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth skin..., March 25, 2007
This polishing towel is great. There hard to find outside of the internet I've found over the last few years. My friend whose from Hawaii introduced me to polishing towels and there great. Increases the overall health and appearance of your skin. I have follicle bumps on my forearm, and the towel clears that right up. Worth trying...you'll be hooked! Don't use daily if you have dry or sensitive skin, because it can dry out your skin. Use a good moisturizer with the towel is my only recommendation.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST I'VE FOUND YET!!!, July 26, 2007
This review is from: Skin Polishing Towels (Misc.)
INCREDIBLE JAPANESE WASHCLOTH! Best quality of all the Japanese washcloths I have ever used, and I've used MANY different brands. A thicker cloth with good strength and a uniquely textured scrub pattern to it. There is nothing close in quality...it's that good. BUY THEM IF YOU'RE ON THE FENCE!

5.0 out of 5 stars delivers what it advertises, November 8, 2010
Works so well you'll never need to purchase exfolliants again. Just use with your favorite facial cleanser but only once a week. Buy two and use the other for legs, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality!!!, January 15, 2007
L. Campbell (Inland Empire, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skin Polishing Towel - Blue (Misc.)
I've bought numerous towels of this type over the course of 20 yrs.; these are superior in quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love LOVE it!, August 15, 2010
This review is from: Skin Polishing Towel - Blue (Misc.)
This cloth is fantastic. I have used nylon body puff scrubbers for YEARS. I ordered these after seeing a much more expensive version at Space NK. These skin polishing towels are one million times better than body puffs. My skin feels so clean and fresh. I fold my down to hand-sized and squirt liquid body wash on it and scrub scrub scrub. It is fast and fantastic. Do not hesitate - I promise you will love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Skin, July 9, 2008
This review is from: Skin Polishing Towels (Misc.)
I love this towel so much. It makes your skin really smooth and in turn gives it a glow. Its nice and big so you can easily do your back. Its really improved my skin especially on my rough areas like my knees and elbows. It also dries really fast so you don't have to worry constantly about it collecting mildew like a loofah. The price is great too, much better than paying lots of money on fancy body scrubs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›