|Price:||$11.49 ($5.75 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.50 (12%)|
Space Bag , 2 Piece Cube Combo Vac Bags (1 Large and 1 Extra Large)
- Cube bags hold 25-percent more than same size flat bags
- Designed to stand upright for easy packing for clothing or bedding.
- Volume can be reduced by up to 75% to triple your storage space, depending on the items placed in the bag. Filled comforters and jackets will compress more than blankets and sweaters.
- Airtight, waterproof, & reusable.
- It protects items from moisture, mildew, insects, odors, and allergens . Vacuum-sealing drastically reduces the effects of oxidation and retards growth of mildew specifically.
- 25% More capacity than Flat bags.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: Large and Extra Large
From the Manufacturer
Ziploc brand Space Bag, 2 Piece Cube Combo Vac Bags (1 Large and 1 Extra Large)
You'll be surprised what fits in your closet with the space-saving Ziploc brand Space Bag Cubes. This two-piece combo pack with one large cube and one extra-large cube is ideal for easily stowing and protecting bulkier items, such as bedding and pillows. Designed for use with your vacuum hose attachment, these Ziploc brand Space Bag Cubes easily compress to make more room, even in the smallest closets and storage areas.
4x the Storage*
Ziploc brand Space Bag Cubes compress items to save you valuable space in closets, garages, guest rooms, and other storage areas. Depending on the items placed in the cube bag, the volume can be reduced by up to 75 percent, which can give you four times the storage space*.
*compared to uncompressed storage volume
Stands Upright for Easy Packing
The cube shape is ideal for packing bulky items with ease. The bag stands upright so you can store your items without fuss.
At a Glance:
- Large and extra-large vacuum-sealing cubes
- Store bulky items with ease
- Stands upright for easier packing
- Protects against water, dirt, insects, and more
- Waterproof and airtight
- Reduce stored items up to 75 percent when storage recommendations followed
Large Cube for Clothing
Keep your wardrobe seasonal with the help of Space Bag Cubes. The large size offers plenty of room for stowing, organizing, and protecting your summer or winter clothes while in storage. Keep costumes, outgrown baby clothes, or other clothing you want to preserve. The large cube measures 21.5 by 29.5 by 10 inches and holds 12 to 14 sweaters.
Extra-Large Cube for Bedding
The extra-large Space Bag Cube is ideal for bulkier items, such as sheets, blankets, pillows, and comforters. Store extra bedding for guest rooms and keep seasonal fabrics and linens protected. The extra-large bag measures 26.5 by 39.5 by 12 inches and holds four pillows and two comforters.
Use with Your Household Vacuum
Store your clothes or bedding in three simple steps: Pack your items, zip up the bag, and then remove air from the bag with your vacuum cleaner hose attachment. The bags are reusable so you can store and unpack your items again and again. Each seal lasts approximately 12 months, after which the bag can be resealed.
What's in the Box:
- Ziploc brand Space Bag, 2-Piece Cube Combo (1 Large and 1 Extra-Large).
Protects against Damage
Dirt, mildew, insects, water, and odor are common enemies of stored items. Unlike box or bin storage, Ziploc brand Space Bag Cubes hinder the growth of mildew by creating airtight, waterproof containment through vacuum sealing.
The bag's three design features work together to create the airtight seal and maintain the vacuum. A one-way air valve makes air removal easy and helps create an airtight seal and maintain the vacuum. Bi-axial layers of polyethylene and nylon provide strength, flexibility, and durability to hold the vacuum. The bag's vacuum seal closure system helps ensure an airtight seal.
Easily Remove Items
Removing items from the bags is simple. First, move the vacuum seal slider to the end of the zipper. Then, open the bag by gently pulling apart from the center of the zipper. If bag does not open with gentle pulling, additional force may be needed. Some fabrics, such as cotton, may require a touch-up with an iron after being removed from the bag.
Additional Styles and Sizes Available
Ziploc brand Space Bag is available in a variety of sizes and styles to suit your storage needs:
- Flat bags are available in medium, large, extra-large, jumbo, and travel sizes, and in convenient multi- and variety-packs. They are also available in heavy duty and dual-use varieties. Try the full line to store your soft household items, from sweaters to bedding.
- Cube bags feature an upright design for easy packing. Available in large or extra-large, cube bags are ideal for bulky items such as pillows and comforters.
- Underbed totes are ideal for storing a larger number of items under the bed.
- Hanging bags keep suits and jackets compact and protected in your closet.
Packing and Storage Tips
- Keep bags out of the reach of children.
- Do not use to store food, leather, or items made of fur.
- Do not fill beyond the marked fill line.
- Down-filled items should only be reduced to 50 percent, as further compression could damage the product.
- Restore filled items (comforters, pillows, and parkas) every six months while in storage. Fluff items by hand or tumble in a cool dryer for 20 minutes. Reseal if desired.
- Do not puncture bag or store near sharp objects or heat sources, or in temperatures above 130 degrees F or below 0 degrees F.
Keep out of the reach of children. to avoid danger of suffocation The Space Bag storage pack is not a toy. Do not use to store food items or items made of fur or leather. Do not puncture bag. Do not store bag near sharp objects or heat sources or in temperatures above 130°F (54.4°C) or below 0°F (-17.77°C). Restore the loft of filled items (comforters, parkas, etc.) every six months while in storage. Fluff items by hand or tumble in a cool dryer for 20 minutes. Reseal if desired. When storing papers or artwork, insert a non-bendable piece of cardboard before vacuuming out air. If you have any questions about the possible effects of vacuum storage on specific items, consult the manufacturer of that item.
Everyday household storage of “soft” items such as pillows, comforters, linens, sweaters, etc. is the most common use.
1. Pack your bedding, clothing, gear –For best compression results: Fold clothes neatly and flat as possible. 2. Firmly press and slide slider slider across zipper two times to seal bag. 3. To vacuum out the air, use standard vacuum cleaner hose. Flip cap open, place the vacuum hose over the valve and turn it on. Close the cap when sufficient air has been removed. For bags that do not require a vacuum, please see instructions for the travel bag. 4. Store in your closet, under bed, garage, almost anywhere without sharp edges or rough surfaces. To re-open: Slide slider to end of zipper before opening bag. Pull sides gently apart from center of zipper. If bag is not opening while gently pulling, additional force may be needed.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The bags are a reasonable size, but I think they hold less than is advertised (which I had assumed anyway but had a hard time finding info on what actually fits)
- the L bag held 2 sets of twin-size sheets with pillow cases and 2 blankets, with some room to spare
- the XL bag held 2 queen-size comforters (one of which is very bulky) and one pillow; this bag is stuffed to the brim
- the base of the cube bags are about the size of a folded sweater
- the instructions suggest packing items in a stack (as shown on the box) and putting the bag in a container to ensure that the bag will stand up/remain a cube after vacuumed. If you are packing sweaters, I suspect that stacking as shown would work well.
- I was not able to pack in a stack because the items were too bulky to fit neatly in the bottom of the bag, and I did not have a container of appropriate size to encourage the cube shape. I packed sideways, stacking blankets that were minimally folded on the floor first and easing them in all at once. I folded meticulously. The height of my stack corresponded to the width of the base of the bag, while the length of my stack corresponded to the height of the bag standing on its base. Because I packed this way, my finished/vacuumed bags are long and flat, not short and cubed.Read more ›
Couple of hints on these.
1. Buy a tote too. If you are going to follow the directions you will need a box or a tote to store them in. It's actually in the directions, they are not intended to be used solo, they are intended to be used to reduce the size of the tote you might need. So, buy a tote or a box as well as these.
2. One pkg as sold here will fit pretty well into a 21 gallon tote with a cover. Here's how to make that happen. Fill them both and put them into the tote before they are compressed. Get them down into the bottom next to each other. Or, fill them sitting in the tote but higher than the edge. Zip them up, don't trust the little white zipper, you'll most likely need to use your fingers to really get it to seal well. I'm using mine for long term storage so I added duct tape to the zipper area to be sure. Now compress them with your vacuum. I did each one a bit at a time. They compress into each other and form a pretty solid block the same size as the tote. (Again, I covered the port cover with duct tape) Cover the tote, and store. You can also use a cardboard box to do this.
3. Expect to gain about 40% more storage area using these. I started with 9 totes full of comforters, curtains and sheets and ended up with 5 totes using 5 pkgs of these as sold in this listing. Truthfully it's such a pain that next time I'll just allow for more space and use the huge Ziploc zipper bags. I actually like them better and they are far less expensive. http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_11?url=search-alias%3Dhpc&field-keywords=ziploc%20big%20bags%20xxl&sprefix=ziploc+big+%2Chpc%2C158
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The bags are easy to stuff, but the zipper broke and I had it filled to about 3 in below the fill line. I returned the bags and got a repalcement set. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Hikingchic00
It works! It's fast! Better than any other streaming device we've tried! Roku was corny.Published 17 days ago by Kidron
I am not happy with this product. It does not stay compressed at all. I have to go back and re-vacuum it every few weeks.Published 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
Do not stay sealed although all instructions were followed.Published 1 month ago by Diane Neiberger
One of the bags had a defect in the zipper where one side was longer than the other and it wouldn't close properly, making it unusable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by uccello
Not really the "cube shape" I was looking for. Served its purpose thoughPublished 1 month ago by lin21
Works very well. One arrived with a small hole in it though and was utterly useless.Published 1 month ago by K. Rosburg