Customer Discussions > Dead Space (PlayStation 3) forum

Dead Space Downfall coming out after game

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 28, 2008 8:58:57 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 28, 2008 9:00:29 PM PDT
So I've read all the comics leading up to the movie Dead Space Downfall which takes place before the Dead Space game. I was waiting for the movie to come out so I had all of the back story, they were supposed to come out around the same time. Now the game was pushed forward to the 14th and the movie is still coming out like the 28th or something. Anyone know if it will also get pushed forward?

I know that they are showing it on Starz or something but I don't have those channels so that doesn't really help. Maybe I'll just download it first and still end up buying it later, I just really want to see it before I play the game.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2008 5:37:40 AM PDT
plong says:
Isn't the movie just going to be a compilation of all the comic book short films that are already available on the PS Store? They are awesome, btw, and you should totally watch them.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2008 11:43:12 AM PDT
J. Cordero says:
Actually downfall takes place after the comics and before the arrival of Issac Hayes in the game.Its situated after the "Marker" is delivered to the ishimura.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2008 11:44:01 AM PDT
J. Cordero says:
Same here,story is interesting and game is too cant wait to buy ^.^

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 13, 2008 1:00:33 PM PDT
T. Paslay says:
I agree, if you have ANY interest in this game you should be downloading and watching the free comic shorts on either xbox or ps3. They're really cool and REALLY creepy.

This game may be swept under the rug until I finish Fable 2, Little Big Planet (I realize you never really finish this game, but I wanna mess around with it for awhile.) and Fallout 3. So many great games coming out over the next month. I don't even know where to start.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 13, 2008 2:59:53 PM PDT
J. Cordero says:
Same here,yay SONY ^.^
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Sep 28, 2008
Latest post:  Oct 13, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dead Space (PlayStation 3)
Dead Space (PlayStation 3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (354)