Futurama 10 Seasons 1999
Amazon Instant Video
1. Space Pilot 3000 After an accidental cryogenic freezing, Fry awakens at the dawn of the year 3000. With the help of his two new friends, a degenerate robot named Bender and a beautiful one-eyed alien named Leela, Fry defies his life assignment as a delivery boy.
2. The Series Has Landed After delivering a package to an amusement park on the moon, Fry shows Leela how to appreciate the celestial body.
3. I, Roommate Fry is such a slob that he is forced to move out of the Planet Express offices.
4. Love's Labours Lost in Space On a mission to save endangered animals from a collapsing planet, lonely Leela meets legendary starship captain Zapp Brannigan - who (at least in his own opinion) is the universe's greatest ladies man.
5. Fear of a Bot Planet While delivering a package to a planet inhabited by robots, where humans are killed instantly, Bender becomes intoxicated with the robot lifestyle and must choose between becoming a celebrity of sorts or saving his friends' lives.
6. A Fishful of Dollars Fry discovers he's a billionaire because his savings have been accruing interest for 1,000 years. Caught up in the excitement of his riches, he squanders his fortune to buy an unopened can of anchovies - extinct since the year 2200.
7. My Three Suns The crew visits a planet inhabited by liquid aliens. Fry, after delivering a package under the scorching heat of the planet's three suns, finds a bottle of cool blue liquid to quench his thirst. But when that liquid turns out to be the civilization's ruler, Fry finds he has become the new leader.
8. A Big Piece of Garbage A gigantic ball of garbage carelessly launched off Earth in the 21st century returns on a collision course for New New York City and Fry and the crew set out on a mission to destroy it.
9. Hell is Other Robots Bender puts his sinful lifestyle behind him when he joins the Temple of Robotology. But after returning to his old ways, he is banished to Robot Hell where, in a musical extravaganza, he faces the Robot Devil and endures tortures unimaginable to man.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Comedy|
|Director||Rich Moore, Gregg Vanzo|
|Supporting actors||John DiMaggio, Dick Clark, Leonard Nimoy, Tress MacNeille, David Herman, Kath Soucie|
|Executive Producer||J. Stewart Burns|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Great show. Too bad they did not have better writing on the new seasons. This year is the last season for Fururama.Published 11 months ago by Sergio Rodriguez
What can you say? This is where it all started. A GREAT show with intelligent and sarcastic humor. Love that I can take it anywhere.Published 18 months ago by Steveaa19
dog back tnee tv arm show art song ciub daller home grl book vhs stop knoxlie tn car cat quick ballyPublished 19 months ago by Angelita S. Ortiz
Futurama was too short lived and perhaps a little ahead of its time. The timing was wrong or it would have won the place it deserved in prime-time hearts. Read morePublished on July 20, 2009 by Randy Reeves