Futurama 10 Seasons 1999
Amazon Instant Video
1. Space Pilot 3000 After an accidental cryogenic freezing, Fry awakens at the dawn of the year 3000. With the help of his two new friends, a degenerate robot named Bender and a beautiful one-eyed alien named Leela, Fry defies his life assignment as a delivery boy.
2. The Series Has Landed After delivering a package to an amusement park on the moon, Fry shows Leela how to appreciate the celestial body.
3. I, Roommate Fry is such a slob that he is forced to move out of the Planet Express offices.
4. Love's Labours Lost in Space On a mission to save endangered animals from a collapsing planet, lonely Leela meets legendary starship captain Zapp Brannigan - who (at least in his own opinion) is the universe's greatest ladies man.
5. Fear of a Bot Planet While delivering a package to a planet inhabited by robots, where humans are killed instantly, Bender becomes intoxicated with the robot lifestyle and must choose between becoming a celebrity of sorts or saving his friends' lives.
6. A Fishful of Dollars Fry discovers he's a billionaire because his savings have been accruing interest for 1,000 years. Caught up in the excitement of his riches, he squanders his fortune to buy an unopened can of anchovies - extinct since the year 2200.
7. My Three Suns The crew visits a planet inhabited by liquid aliens. Fry, after delivering a package under the scorching heat of the planet's three suns, finds a bottle of cool blue liquid to quench his thirst. But when that liquid turns out to be the civilization's ruler,…
8. A Big Piece of Garbage A gigantic ball of garbage carelessly launched off Earth in the 21st century returns on a collision course for New New York City and Fry and the crew set out on a mission to destroy it.
9. Hell is Other Robots Bender puts his sinful lifestyle behind him when he joins the Temple of Robotology. But after returning to his old ways, he is banished to Robot Hell where, in a musical extravaganza, he faces the Robot Devil and endures tortures unimaginable to man.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Comedy|
|Director||Rich Moore, Gregg Vanzo|
|Starring||Billy West, Katey Sagal|
|Supporting actors||John DiMaggio, Dick Clark, Leonard Nimoy, Tress MacNeille, David Herman, Kath Soucie|
|Producers||J. Stewart Burns, David X. Cohen, Brian J. Cowan, Claudia De La Roca, Tom Gammill, Jason Grode, Matt Groening, Eric Horsted, Alex Johns, Claudia Katz, Ken Keeler, Lewis Morton, Max Pross, Richard Raynis, Mili Smythe, Geraldine Symon, Patric M. Verrone|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Futurama is my all time favorite show to watch. It is on Netflix currently but I don't always have internet to watch it on my Kindle.Published 7 months ago by Jessica
Great show. Too bad they did not have better writing on the new seasons. This year is the last season for Fururama.Published 18 months ago by Sergio Rodriguez
I thought it was well done, and now I understand the random episodes I've seen in the past. Now I want to get all of them!!Published 20 months ago by Carol R. Mosier
dog back tnee tv arm show art song ciub daller home grl book vhs stop knoxlie tn car cat quick ballyPublished on September 22, 2012 by Angelita S. Ortiz