Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Space Voyagers: Astrosquad Lunar Roving Vehicle
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 9, 2007
It is a very cool playset included an astronaut. It can give you hours of fun to play. You can play it indoor or outdoor. Very cool! I am very proud to own 5 of this products.
on November 23, 2008
My 6-year-old son is a space nut and he LOVES this toy. It works great with his astronauts and other space toys. The price was right, and we are very happy with the purchase.
on March 9, 2009
Fabulous space toy. A nice replica toy to play with. Great for any kid who is an astronaut enthusiast.
on August 12, 2008
I love this line of accurately portrayed toys. They complement the videos and books that we have, and they support my child's growing interest. She seems to feel more connected to NASA, and the study of space, while she can play with her own space shuttle, Saturn V rocket, astronauts and Lunar Rover. The toys are holding up, despite the enthusiasm of my own four year old and all of her friends. I am very pleased with the quality and would definitely buy them again!