Galactica 1980 1 Season 1980
Amazon Instant Video
1. Conquest of the Earth, Part 1 In the first episode of the new story, 30 years have passed and the good ship Galactica is nearing the end of its search for Earth, which is home to their ancestor brothers. But the spectre of danger from their long-time enemies, the Cylons, causes the decision to bring Earth into their own century of development. Part 1 of 3.
2. Conquest of the Earth, Part 2 The thrilling adventures of "BATTLESTAR GALACTICA" continue in Part Two of "Galactica Discovers Earth, " when Commander Adama (Lorne Greene) dispatches two young pilots, Capt. Troy (Kent McCord) and Lieut. Dillon (Barry Van Dyke) to the planet Earth.
3. Conquest of the Earth, Part 3 In the exciting conclusion of "Galactica Discovers Earth, " Capt. Troy and Lieut. Dillon are running out of time to stop Xaviar from bringing advanced rocket technology to the Nazis in 1944 Germany.
4. The Super Scouts, Part 1 The exciting and challenging adventures of "Galactica 1980" continue when a Galactican shuttle-craft filled with children is attacked by the treacherous Cylons and some of its occupants are forced to flee to Earth -- where they establish a settlement to insure the future of their civilization -- but are unaware of the earthly dangers that threaten their extinction.
5. The Super Scouts, Part 2 Commander Adama and teenage genius Dr. Zee board an incredible new antigravity spaceship for an emergency mission to Earth in an effort to save three children in Troy and Dillon's group who -- by Earth's standards -- have died, meanwhile Sydel, convinced that the troop of boy scouts are aliens from space, closes in to capture them, on "Galactica 1980".
6. Spaceball Treacherous Xaviar, the renegade Galactican, in disguise sends Troy and Dillon on a phony space mission that makes them targets of a Russian killer satellite, so that he can take as hostage the earthbound Galactican children who Jamie has entered in what turns out to be a hilarious, out-of-this-world charity baseball game, on "Galactica 1980".
7. The Night the Cylons Landed, Part 1 Earthbound Troy and Dillon rush to the East Coast to intercept what they believe to be a downed Galactican spacecraft, but find that it is really the first ship of the treacherous Cylons to locate the lost human civilization they want to destroy, in "Galactica 1980".
8. The Night the Cylons Landed, Part 2 The planet's future hangs in the balance when Troy and Dillon alert Galactica that they are pursuing two enemy Cylons bent on commandeering a powerful New York City broadcasting facility to transmit earth's location to their hostile forces in space, which could lead to the destruction of Earth on "Galactica 1980".
9. Space Croppers The lives of all Galacticans are in the hands of Troy and Dillon after a Cylon warship destroys the space fleet's farm ship, and food supplies have to be replenished immediately from Earth, on "Galactica 1980".
10. The Return of Starbuck The fate of space warrior Lt. Starbuck (special guest star Dirk Benedict) is revealed in a vivid dream of teenage genius Dr. Zee in which Starbuck crashes on a desolate planet where he reassembles a Cylon robot for company and meets a woman of unearthly beauty in "Galactica 1980". Dirk Benedict created the role of Starbuck in the "Battlestar Galactica" series.
|Starring||Kent McCord, Barry Van Dyke|
|Supporting actors||Robyn Douglass, Lorne Greene, James Patrick Stuart, Allan Miller, Paul Koslo, Bert Rosario, Fred Holliday, Jeremy Brett, Mike Brick, Nicholas Davies, Ronnie Densford, Mark Everett, Georgi Irene, Tracy Justrich, Lindsay Kennedy, D.G. Larson, Eric Larson, Michelle Larson|
|Executive Producer||Jeff Freilich|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The quality of the other reviews here are good, yes the Starbuck episode is good, so for 20 bucks you can have that and "complete the collection."
If you are a Galactica fan, you'll like it. The series is a bit corny compared to the modern versions, but the language is also cleaner too.
The original 1978 release of Battlestar Galactica, the successive series & 1980 final season are a must have for all science fiction fans.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Loved Battlestar Galactica 1978 and was disapointed in the loss of most of the original cast in 1980.. Still worth watching , especially the final episode with Starbuck.Published 2 months ago by RVR2
There is a good reason that this was the 'final season.' The first episodes showing them finding earth are not included in this set. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Kay Harvey
I am surprising myself here by taking up a lance - a blaster? - in defense of GALACTICA 80, one of the most reviled shows in the history of television and for the last 35 years a... Read morePublished 2 months ago by M. G Watson
This series was hard to find but amazon had all versions at reasonable pricing ,this brings back memories of watching with my son who was fascinated with seriesPublished 2 months ago by norwegian
Compared to the original Galactica, this is nothing but a cheap stupid comic book, with cheap stupid graphic, with the original actors..Published 2 months ago by happy2