5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!
Published 13 months ago by LYinNY

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure it's real...
Received my bag in the mail on time and as expected, no issues with the delivery.

Published 12 months ago by Adrianna

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, November 4, 2013
LYinNY (Brooklyn, New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: kate spade new york Cobble Hill-Little Minka Hobo Handbag (Accessory)
I was a bit wary of ordering this via amazon, given with all the counterfeit stories out there (usually with 3rd party sellers) and the product dimensions listed near the product image seemed off , but the deal was too good to pass up and amazon has a great return policy. I bought this bag DIRECTLY from amazon and went to the dept. store to compare them (hardware, labels, tag, texture) and it is an authentic KS bag. I had a friend look at it too (she's much more knowledgeable than me!) and she agreed. The package arrived with the bag neatly stuffed and included the KS brown dust bag.

It is definitely not 11"x11". The accurate size is 13" length and 10" height. The leather is soft and can be slouchy. I recommend purchasing a purse organizer or having a pouch inside to retain its shape.

Another side note* After my purchase, I revisited the page again to see that the bag's price decreased, so I contacted amazon to request a refund on the difference. They informed me that since the price change was within 7 days, I will be issued a refund. Love the bag and amazon! I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for iPad, September 10, 2012
This purse is bigger than I expected - I guess I did not do a good job when I compared the measurements with another handbag. I was planning to return it, but dragged my feet until it was too late (I bought it directly from Kate Spade). Now I find myself using it much more than the smaller Kate Spade New York Cobble Hill-Aleah Shoulder Bag I got to replace it.

The purse itself is nice. The leather is pebbled cowhide, not the fine leather I prefer, but it still feels good. What I like best about this is my ipad 2 fits perfectly in the zippered compartment. I can unzip it, slide the ipad in sideways, and zip it back up. The ipad is protected by the heavy leather on the back and the entire purse contents in the front. I still use my thin cover, but I like that it not only adds extra protection, but I can bring my iPad without it being noticeable. Great for travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag!, October 4, 2013
Lynn Phillips (Highland Mills, NY, US) - See all my reviews
Perfect bag for every woman! Soft, light and lots of storage! I am so pleased with my Kate Spade Minka!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag at a great price!, January 21, 2014
This bag is beautiful- gorgeous leather, gorgeous hardware, gorgeous style. It's classic but modern at the same time.

The leather is very high quality - super soft and buttery - much higher quality than the Coach bags that I own! The hardware is a nice gold colour - not brassy or cheap looking. The bag has feet, which I really like - it helps it to stand and keeps the leather from sitting directly on the floor. Very well constructed!

I love the large back pocket - It's large enough to hold my iPad. I also really like that there is a cross-body or shoulder option. The shoulder strap is very sturdy and a good size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful quality, beautiful price!, July 21, 2014
Erin Marie (Melbourne, Australia) - See all my reviews
The bag as delivered was perfect, came with tags and authentic Kate Spade protector bag (brown with gold writing).

The bag itself is a little smaller than I expected, but still a great size. It's beautiful quality and I know that I will enjoy it for many years to come.

I'm particularly thrilled that I was able to buy this at almost 40% off retail price. Definitely recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag - just top heavy, June 24, 2013
Overall, this is a great bag. The only issue I have with it is that the crossbody strap is too thin, so when you put all your stuff that can fit into the bag and you want to carry it using the crossbody strap, it weighs you down. The strap is too thin for that load. The shoulder handle, on the other hand, is awesome. So, if you never plan to use the crossbody strap, this is a great bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect everyday bag. 5 stars., January 28, 2014
It's not so big that I disappear behind it, and can't find anything in it. It's not so small that nothing will fit in it. I love the quality of the leather, and the fact that it really is the perfect size to carry a magazine, the essentials, and even a snack or too without looking overly bulky. It's easy to wipe down inside and everything is well stitched and great quality. Because the leather is "cobbled," for lack of better word, it doesn't do as well as a dressy purse, but it's perfect to sling across the arm or over the shoulder for a day out, running errands, and more casual things. Love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars reviews were accurate, January 16, 2014
love this purse, i agree with previous reviews that it is a little bigger than it appears, but overall I love everything about it

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my bag, September 10, 2014
I love my bag, it easy to carry, it's light and fits in the suitcase. I usually like to travel with two bags, a brown and a black plus a clutch for more formal events. I like it from the moment I opened the box and would give it as a birthday gift to one of my friends because I think they would like it too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure it's real..., December 5, 2013
Adrianna (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews

However, when I looked inside it, the interior appears to be improperly sewn. The lining does not cover the entire bag, and what I mean by that is that I can reach my hand between the lining and the leather that is on the outside of the bag because it is not sewn shut as it should be. Also, other products I've purchased have come with a Kate Spade duster bag and included the price tags, and this item had neither.

I suppose that's what I get for thinking I could find a real Kate Spade bag on Amazon, because this one is either fake or really poorly made.

Kate Spade New York Cobble Hill Little Minka  Hobo Handbag,Black,One Size