5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift idea
Bought a gift card for a girlfriend going through a difficult patch. She ended up using it at the Mandarin Oriental in NYC. Before you buy, you can look up businesses that accept the card on the SpaFinder site
Published on January 10, 2013 by Cellyjo

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS GIFT CARD
My seemingly wonderful spa weekend was horrified when I purchased the spa finder card online. The customer service person yelled at me and could not explain why I did not receive my confirmation number. She stated I couldn't use the service even though I have proof that the funds were debited from my account.

I asked her how I was going to resolve this issue...
Published 13 months ago by Ali

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift idea, January 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy!, January 11, 2013
Great way to get a lower amount that I couldn't find in stores! Highly recommend buying for this site. Easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars gift card...., July 12, 2014
This review is from: SpaFinder Wellness Gift Card Collection (Plastic Gift Certificate)
What more is there to review? It is a gift card. It is for the amount ordered. Arrived as scheduled. Yea... make someone's day and treat them to a spa day.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!! DO NOT BUY THIS GIFT CARD, January 23, 2014

I asked her how I was going to resolve this issue and get my discount and she forwarded me to the corporate office that could not explain why I was charged on my card but was not given the egift card.

My spa experience is ruined and I spent more hours than needed to resolve issue and get to my appointment which they cancelled and charged me a fee for.

I will never ever ever purchase a gift card from Spa Finder. It was not worth it. I could have just went to my spa and paid them personally which is what I will do in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spa Finder - Gift Card for a friend (o:, June 18, 2013
C.Harrold "(o:" (SF Bay Area. CA United States) - See all my reviews
This was purchased as a gift for our friend that lives a great distance away. He is going through chemo therapy and we thought a massage would help him to feel less stress. The Spa Finder had many choices that were in close proximity, with a great variety of uses, so we decided upon this gift card. Hope he uses it!

At first, we were going to use a "Massage Envy" gift card, but after Google-ing his local Palm Desert area, the closest location was over an hour away from home...too far to drive when recovering so we decided to look for something else and found the Spa Finder gift card at Amazon. (o:

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea and works at a lot of spas, June 14, 2013
Cory D. Wilson (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
My wife was wanting to go to the spa and I happened to stumble upon this and surprise her with it on her birthday. There's alot of spas that take it too, so you get alot of choice with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars best card ever card, March 16, 2013
i used it at Norwich Spa and i will buy it again.

It came very fast in the mail i cant wait to buy another spa finder gift card.

4.0 out of 5 stars SpaFinder is great, December 30, 2012
Makes life a lot easier using this gift card: the SpaFinder website has so many merchants it's easy to find one near you. I gave this to my partner instead of locking her in to a specific place.

SpaFinder Wellness Gift Card