Spaghettable Vegetable Spiralizer - Handheld Spiral Slicer w/ Japanese Stainless Steel Blades - Julienne Veggie Cutter, Peeler, Dicer, Spinner, Grating Tool - Make Healthy Pasta Noodles - Bonus: Cleaning Brush Plus a Healthy, Natural Recipes Ebook
|Price:||$9.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- ✔ CLEANS IN A SNAP: Complete with a FREE cleaning brush, our Spiralizer can be cleaned by hand or simply thrown in the dishwasher!
- ✔ VERSATILE: Compact at under 5.5. Receipe E-book to be downloaded from Internet.
- ✔ NO HASSLE GUARANTEE: If you're unhappy with your Spaghettable Vegetable Spiralizer for any reason, we'll replace it or give you 100 percent of your money back; no questions asked.
- ✔ PERFECT FOR RAW & GLUTEN FREE FOODS: Complete with a natural recipes book, our Spiralizer is perfect for someone looking to eat healthy or count carbs. Make delicious Zucchini, Squash, or Carrot pasta, and avoid those high carb noodles from the store!
- ✔ EASY TO USE: Simply push and twist the Spaghettable Vegetable Spiralizer to turn your favorite vegetables into great tasting, healthy spaghetti-style noodles and julienne strips!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Spaghettable is the ideal compact vegetable spiral slicer! Why buy expensive, unhealthy fast food when you can create your own tasty healthy meal? This handy, easy-to-use kitchen tool allows you to quickly create healthy and delicious julienne cut vegetables.
The perfect kitchen addition for the health conscious cook, our Spaghettable Vegetable Spiralizer is perfect for reducing calories, fat grams, and carbs. No matter if you want to create noodles for one person or several, the Spaghettable is ideal for people who want healthy vegetable options, but don't want one more bulky kitchen tool that takes up precious cabinet and counter space.
And with nothing to assemble and no blades to attach, you simply need to insert your favorite fruit or vegetable, and give it a push and a twist!
✔ Only 5.5" long for easy storage
✔ Works with many of your favorite vegetables and fruits
✔ Perfect healthy addition to the Gluten Free diet
✔ Dishwasher safe
✔ Clean up is made easier with the included bristle brush
✔ Recipe options are endless!
Healthy cooking has never been easier! It only takes minutes to turn your favorite vegetable into julienne cut noodles, and turn them into a delicious recipe! What's more, you can feel confident in your purchase knowing that we have a no-hassle, 100 percent money-back guarantee.
BONUS: For a limited time, when you purchase our Spaghettable Vegetable Spiralizer, you'll not only receive a BONUS cleaning brush, you'll also receive access to our extensive library of recipes, tips, and guides to healthy cooking!
The delicious world of healthy vegetable noodles is only one click away, so click the "Buy Now" button above!
Top Customer Reviews
There are several things I like about the Spaghettible; I really like the options on the 2 different size blades (thin and wider); Its easy to clean (small enough brush comes with it so I am not slicing my fingers on it); small enough to store in a drawer or cabinet; And I barely had to use any force to turn the vegetables!
One thing I did do different then the directions said was when the vegetable went down in size; I used a fork to hold where the stem was and turned it that way instead of the "cap". Other then that, I used the whole veggie & didn't have to throw out half!! (Big +)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sturdy enough, but makes really thin shavings. Not what you want if you are looking to make zucchini noodles. And a PITA the clean. Spend a little more for a better product.Published 1 month ago by Dwane Lay
I've only used it successfully for zucchini so far and it works ok. I tried yellow squash and it and it practically turned to mush, so that's clearly too soft for it. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Elena Burns