Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Spain...A Culinary Road Trip
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Hardcover|Change

on July 9, 2016
I really liked this book of the PBS series. The recipes and story-telling are top notch and you almost feel like you're going through Spain yourself. Great book on Spanish food and culture.
on October 14, 2015
Wonderful book.
on October 13, 2015
good reading and with excellent paella receipt
on May 15, 2015
This book showed a lot of promise but ultimately failed for the most part, in that is neither a great travel narrative nor a great cookbook. I have watched the companion TV series, and even though it captures smart, intelligent people, visiting beautiful towns in Spain, and dining on wonderful food, it somehow lacks the spark that makes you want to stay involved.
on May 9, 2015
Love this book and Spain!!
on March 24, 2015
what a lovely book and super quick delivery
on February 13, 2015
the product was great the subject mater and presentation left me with a....well, I tried feeling.
on January 1, 2015
Never fails with Mario.
on December 15, 2014
Nice book on Spanish cooking. well written and easy to understand.
on November 9, 2014
I watched the trip on TV and love having the book . It is like a travelogue and I like Mario and his group .
I wish I could have had the book when we took a tour of Spain , Portugal and Morocco , we liked the food in
Portugal and Morocco better , I guess we should have looked for tapas instead of dinner . This is a fun book
with interesting recipes and tips it is good like all of Mario's books . I wonder how they got the recipes on paper .
I wish public TV would re broadcast the show , it shows a lot of the charm of Spain and it's people .