5.0 out of 5 stars Great find!
Published on August 14, 2012 by Daniel A. Werner

3.0 out of 5 stars Oder Up a size or 2
The elastic on these is very tight and the legs aren't over generous with fabric, so ordering up a size or 2 would only make them looser in the leg.
Published 20 months ago by Cog

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find!, August 14, 2012
These are really nice lounging around or workout or whatever shorts.Pockets are fairly deep and the shorts length is not too long(just above my knee and I'm 5'9").I ordered a large(waist size 36)and sometimes with shorts depending on the type of material you'll get some stretch in the waist which can be excessive but these run very close to the limits so if you're closer to an extra-large I think I would opt for the larger size.I purchased 5 different colors and they all have a great deep color to them and they are not to shiny just a good looking product.They are very comfortable and the price was right so I would recommend these highly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Oder Up a size or 2, May 14, 2013
Cog (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, Great length, April 29, 2013
I read reviews that this product was too big and too long, but it was perfect in both of those areas to me. It's not too shiny either, which was a concern, and the pockets are very deep.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're athletic shorts., January 14, 2014
They have pockets. They are a "swishy" sort of feel and are knee-length. What more is there to say? If you're looking for something to cover your upper legs when exercising, these are a reasonably priced no-frills item that fulfills that need.

4.0 out of 5 stars runs small, July 26, 2013
my husband usually wears a 2x but these were a lil snug should have bought 3x instead my son wears them

5.0 out of 5 stars Good summer purchase, July 7, 2013
acrogodess (Jersey City, NJ) - See all my reviews
Got these for my son who is quite happy with how they fit him. Nice and cool material. Stretchy where it should be. Not too snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars So breathable and not see through, June 5, 2013
I love these shorts perfect for warm climates very comfortable, very lightweight and breathable but not see through like the mesh version..The logo peeled off after 2 washes now they just say "ding" but that doesn't bother me.. I want more but they are sold out.. I really hope they get more in stock

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, May 30, 2013
I bought these shorts for my son. He loved them and requested that I buy more. Can't beat the price for the quality and style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but BIG, January 10, 2013
Waverunner (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Great colors and very confortable. Unfortunately, they run big. I'm normally a medium and these ran way past my knees. If they made these a size smaller, they'd be the perfect gym short.