5.0 out of 5 stars twomacs
Published 23 months ago by TGram

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought
I thought this was a board short for surfing and beach, but it is not. Its plain cotton and thus not water-resistant. I also didn't like the cut, too flare at the bottom. Not flattering at all. Had to return it.
Published on December 1, 2011 by serge

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought, December 1, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, March 20, 2012
I got these to work out in, and I like that they are very thin. I don't think I will have to worry about getting hot in these. I agree with the other reviewer that the slight flare at the bottom makes them slightly unflattering. At the same time that I purchased these I also bought the Avani Women's Side Tie Woven short, and I am thrilled with those for the style and price. If you are in the market for a casual long short for working out I think this Spalding option will work, but consider the shorts by Avani because it was the better purchase for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not board shorts!!, December 5, 2012
These should not be sold as "board shorts" they are gym short material but I knew that when i ordered them because of the description. They were true to size and I did use them as swim trunks because I was in a bind but they were heavy when wet and kept falling off my but when I got out of the water. Do not buy these to use these for swimming unless you are already aware that they are NOT board short material.

5.0 out of 5 stars twomacs, October 25, 2012
I was so surprised to receive the order quicker than expected. With all the reviews about deficient or inefficient delivery service, this was a nice surprise. I tore open the very nicely packaged Spalding Women's Board Shorts and tried them on immediately. They fit perfectly. I wear a size small, I ordered a size small, they sent a size small, and they FIT like a size small !!!!!! Will wonders never cease ! Really people, with all the complaints about sizing now-a-days, it was a pleasure to get exactly what you ordered. The material had a nice "touch" and feels like it will stand up to repeated washings. (Important in an exercise garment). I will let you know in a later post if all is well after a few wearings.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are FABULOUS!, September 12, 2013
I love these shorts! They are so comfortable. They hit at about my knee cap ( I am 5'7"). I love that when I am wearing them I am not restricted in movement at all. SO COMFORTABLE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, August 10, 2013
This review is from: Spalding Women's Board Short (Apparel)
I love these shorts, going to see if I can buy them in other colors. Thanks what a great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with these shorts, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Spalding Women's Board Short (Apparel)
I read the reviews before purchasing these shorts so I knew what to expect. I bottoms are a little flared, but other than that I'm very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shorts, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Spalding Women's Board Short (Apparel)
These shorts are the perfect length and are very comfortable, I wasn't sure about the draw string, but only because I like a more fitted waist but I decided to give them a try anyway and I loved them

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Spalding Women's Board Short (Apparel)
I wanted waterproof board shorts. My mistake to equate the words board shorts with "waterproof ". I will keep them to use for the gym.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a board short, May 13, 2013
STARR NICKENS (Charleston, SC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spalding Women's Board Short (Apparel)
These are comfy, but when I think of board short, I think for swimming or surfing. Thats not what these shorts are made for. These are cotton shorts, not quick dry material. I wear them for gardening and running, but I ordered them thinking they would be "water shorts" So depending on what your looking for these are ok...just ok

Rate and Discover Movies