Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD

on December 1, 2011
I thought this was a board short for surfing and beach, but it is not. Its plain cotton and thus not water-resistant. I also didn't like the cut, too flare at the bottom. Not flattering at all. Had to return it.
on March 20, 2012
I got these to work out in, and I like that they are very thin. I don't think I will have to worry about getting hot in these. I agree with the other reviewer that the slight flare at the bottom makes them slightly unflattering. At the same time that I purchased these I also bought the Avani Women's Side Tie Woven short, and I am thrilled with those for the style and price. If you are in the market for a casual long short for working out I think this Spalding option will work, but consider the shorts by Avani because it was the better purchase for me.
on December 5, 2012
These should not be sold as "board shorts" they are gym short material but I knew that when i ordered them because of the description. They were true to size and I did use them as swim trunks because I was in a bind but they were heavy when wet and kept falling off my but when I got out of the water. Do not buy these to use these for swimming unless you are already aware that they are NOT board short material.
on May 9, 2013
As long as you aren't expecting ACTUAL board shorts, these are very comfy knit shorts. They just aren't swimsuit material. They work great for going to the beach as long as you take them off before getting in the water, but I use them most for puttering around in my garden or throwing on before doing housework.
on October 25, 2012
I was so surprised to receive the order quicker than expected. With all the reviews about deficient or inefficient delivery service, this was a nice surprise. I tore open the very nicely packaged Spalding Women's Board Shorts and tried them on immediately. They fit perfectly. I wear a size small, I ordered a size small, they sent a size small, and they FIT like a size small !!!!!! Will wonders never cease ! Really people, with all the complaints about sizing now-a-days, it was a pleasure to get exactly what you ordered. The material had a nice "touch" and feels like it will stand up to repeated washings. (Important in an exercise garment). I will let you know in a later post if all is well after a few wearings.
on May 13, 2013
These are comfy, but when I think of board short, I think for swimming or surfing. Thats not what these shorts are made for. These are cotton shorts, not quick dry material. I wear them for gardening and running, but I ordered them thinking they would be "water shorts" So depending on what your looking for these are ok...just ok
on June 7, 2013
These shorts are the perfect length and are very comfortable, I wasn't sure about the draw string, but only because I like a more fitted waist but I decided to give them a try anyway and I loved them
on June 26, 2013
I read the reviews before purchasing these shorts so I knew what to expect. I bottoms are a little flared, but other than that I'm very happy with this purchase.
on May 18, 2013
I wanted waterproof board shorts. My mistake to equate the words board shorts with "waterproof ". I will keep them to use for the gym.
on February 4, 2013
Material is nice, well fit, true to size. I have not had a chance to wear in the water yet since we are still in winter season.