5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yoga Pants EVER!
Published on June 11, 2012 by Dena

1.0 out of 5 stars I like the style, but...
Published 16 months ago by Go4Hike

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yoga Pants EVER!, June 11, 2012
These are the BEST Yoga pants EVER! I was first introduced to them after I happened to find a pair randomly at Ross one day. I wore the heck out of those things, to the grocery store, around the house, during tennis with my husband, when I took my dogs for a walk, etc... and after many washings and wearings I realized I had better get another pair. Unfortunately however, I was saddened to find that since Ross only carries random products, they did NOT have a second pair of these pants on their shelf. Turns out I had to take my search for the BEST Yoga Pants ever online to Amazon.com. With the brand name and the style number off the tag it didn't take me long to find the exact product I already owned for $19.99 on Amazon, which just so happens to be the same price I paid at Ross (what a DEAL!). So I ordered another pair and I wore the heck out of those as well. Even wearing them so often though, I must note that the color and elasticity of the fabric maintained itself very well. I could wear them for 5 days in a row after work and wash them once a week and they'd maintain perfect shape day after day.

After I found myself pregnant with my first child, I ordered 2 more pair because I knew I'd want something comfortable to wear while my body was undergoing all the changes. Then, during the 7th, 8th, and 9th month of my pregnancy, when the belly bump drops and things start to get quite uncomfortable, these yoga pants SAVED MY LIFE! I literally wore them EVERY SINGLE DAY, but I made a new outfit of it by pairing them with cute Roxy sandals, a solid v-neck maternity top, and a white cami underneath to smooth things out. The yoga pant material was thin enough that I didn't get hot, even in the hundred degree heat of June, yet thick enough that it was flattering to my curves, despite my 50 pound baby weight gain. I currently own 6 pairs of these yoga pants in varying sizes, and they've all been SOOOOOO fantastic that I've even ordered and had them shipped to friends and family via Amazon.com.

As for the sizing, when I wore a size 6-7 jeans pre-pregnancy I fit into the Medium yoga pants. When I wore size 8-9 jeans during early-pregnancy I wore the Large yoga pants. And during the later part of my pregnancy, and I assume for awhile after the baby is born also, I've worn the Extra Large size yoga pants mostly the entire time. These yoga pants took the guess work out of "what to wear?" everyday because they were comfortable, flattering, and paired with a different color top, I had a new outfit every time. Not to mention, they don't LOOK like gym clothes! They don't have stripes or huge obvious logos on them, so they just appear to be a casual pair of black pants, which I think are perfectly acceptable to wear out EVERYWHERE I go. Whether it's a restaurant, the grocery store, or a family function. I love them, and you will too!!

PS. Please note, this is my first Amazon product review. I felt compelled to take the time to write this because, first of all, these pants are the best thing since sliced bread, and secondly, I'm an avid online shopper and I make ALL my purchases based on other people's good reviews. So here's hoping the men of the world come across my review, discover these awesome yoga pants, and buys them for every woman they know and love!

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY!, January 28, 2013
Oh sweet Caroline, these are JUST WHAT I NEEDED! I have to have the flared pant legs, I needed them to be the precise length for someone 5' 4", and I needed to make sure they fit my 130 lbs without squeezing or falling off. Here's what I got: Pants with enough flare to not be straight leg, but not enough to be bell bottoms. They are a little longer than my length, so they almost touch the ground when I am wearing shoes, but not long enough to trip me when I'm not. They hug my body without making me look like a walking pair of packed sausages, but they aren't loose either. I will wear these for every P.E. class I ever take, and I will be buying several more pairs! P.S. If you have a very small booty, they will probably be a tad longer, but not much.

5.0 out of 5 stars This pant is for all women who can't wear jeans and elastic waist pants., August 15, 2013
This pant does not compress the abdominal cavity, it lies securely yet gently on the waist. This pant also provides maximum movement while still looking stylish and professional. They fit right out of the box. I am 5'1 and they stop a little over my shoes (ankle portion) but that does not bother me. If anyone feels that this pant maybe to revealing you can wear it with a tunic, mini dress, or long shirt and still be modest.

SN: *My only advice with this pant is to not put it in the dryer because it will shrink down by one size (a couple of inches).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very slimming and comfortable!, October 23, 2012
I bought these pants over a year ago in a department store and wanted another pair, but after searching,could not find them. Found them here at Amazon...love that they have just about everything! When I received the pants I noticed the material was a bit thinner than my original ones. Other than that, I really love them. I like that they come up to the belly button, (that gives you a little slimming action around your middle, I really like that!) and don't sit at the hips. You can always fold them down and get that look. They are boot cut so I can wear them with flip-flops, or tuck into boots. And ladies, they are very slimming! I will probably be buying another pair soon, as they would look great with a pretty sweater and boots for the holidays...I could look great and be comfortable!

1.0 out of 5 stars I like the style, but..., February 23, 2013
Go4Hike (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I like the style of this pant, the cut is attractive. However, the fabric is so thin that there is no mistaking the panty lines when wearing the grey, it might be my illusion, but the black seems a little better in that department. I would really like this pant if the fabric was just a little thicker. I reserve this pant for when I am working out in private or wearing a longer top that covers my bottom.

Update: I am reducing my rating of this item. After wearing/washing this pant a few times, the seams towards the bottom of the leg are twisting in a way that the seams are not alongside the calf, but instead twisting toward the front of the pant on one leg, toward the back of the pant on the other leg.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy and cute, December 19, 2012
These pants are very comfortable and flattering. I am 5'4', and the length was just right for looking stylish, and not too long or too short.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 20, 2013
These pants are so comfy! Not very thick, but super stretchy and just the right length. I am 130lbs and only 5'3 so to find yoga pants that are the right length is a huge win for me! Would highly suggest these to any skinny or curvy woman!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout pants!, June 27, 2013
The size I ordered (XL) fits me great! I have very large thighs and booty area, and these pants are very comfy in those areas. They are also nice and long, which I like. They hang right above the bottom of my shoe. I have been using them for workouts, and they are perfect for that. The material is nice and soft as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Show a lot, November 18, 2013
The are comfortable and fit fine. except if you are me. I have a thin waist and gifted in the back lol. They felt fine and are not see thru but show every bump of cellulite.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you have pets don't buy., March 13, 2014
Because of this material everything stick to it. If you have dogs or cats you will be going to yoga class covered in cat hair. It attach lint, I'm going out to buy new yoga pants today. This is a waste of money!

Spalding Women's Bootleg Pant