Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

on April 28, 2012
Tried them all.... Hands down these pants are awesome! I prefer the black, but I ordered these to mix up wardrobe. I teach fitness classes so being comfy, versatile, and functional is very important to me. I'm 5'4 and "thick" :). 38" hips, full rear and these pants don't "cut" into
Your trouble spots or make u
Feel self conscience ...... They don't give u a camel toe either!!!! Perfect for squats lunges, etcetc. Luv them!!!
1414 comments511 of 525 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2012
I recently bought two pairs of these capris and am seriously considering buying another 2 or 3 pair because they are such a great value for the price. I have running and yoga capris from Nike, Adidas, and New Balance (all of which I paid at least $40, if not more) and none of them are as comfy as these $15 cotton capris! Unlike the yoga capris I purchased online from Victoria's Secret, which are so thin they are one step above mesh material and started getting holes after two washings, the capris are made of good quality material. The material is thick enough that you can't see your butt cheeks if you bend over, but not so thick that it becomes hot and uncomfortable.

These capris also hold up really well through lots of sweating. I live in Florida and regularly go to a 90 minute hot yoga class where the classroom temperature is up in the mid to upper 90s, if not higher. I usually lose 1-2 pounds of sweat in that class, and these pants retain their shape REMARKABLY well given they are made of cotton! Naturally, they don't retain their shape as well as synthetic blends, but I have worn them to class at least 10 times now and I have never had to pull them up because they were slipping off my waist.

One reviewer mentioned that the capris she received were itchy along the seams. I noticed a teeny bit of itchiness with the charcoal pair I bought, but not the black pair. After washing the tights, I just put an extra Downy sheet in the dryer...no more itchiness. This may not work for everyone, but it solved the issue for me.

To help out with sizing, I am 5'8" and 130lbs with a 27" waist and 37.5" hips. I purchased the mediums because I was afraid the small would be just a bit too tight. Out of the bag, the mediums were just a hair too loose around the thighs and knees, but a very comfortable fit in the waist. I washed them in warm water, put them in the dryer on hot, and they shrank up to the perfect size. After my hot yoga class, they are back to being just a little loose around the thighs, but when I wear them just around the house or out to run errands they keep their shape. I'm glad I didn't purchase the small because I like to wear my pants a few inches below my waist, and I think the small would have given me the dreaded muffin top!

All in all...extraordinarily happy with this purchase and would highly recommend to anyone!
0Comment249 of 259 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 16, 2012
So normally I'm one of those girls that can't stand when women wear leggings as pants because they're see-through and not flattering (we all know what I'm talking about). But these are AWESOME. I bought them to work out in and they're so comfortable and the perfect balance of spandex and cotton which means they don't cut into you or look like they're painted on. I'm 5'1 and 115 and I got a small because I have wider hips and a decent backside and they are perfect. Already went for a run in them and a t shirt and I didn't feel like I was revealing too much like I do with some of the other legging/workout pants I've bought in the past. Definitely ordering 2-3 more pairs of the black. can't have enough!
44 comments256 of 282 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2012
These are my favorite leggings to wear when I work out in the gym. The fabric is not thin as others have mentioned. I'm 197 lbs, 5'2" and just had a baby. With other leggings, no matter how tight they were, they would ROLL down my tummy. This one held up even through a 1 hour boxing class of jumping and moving around and another one hour class of UFC ultimate training . They dry fast and are very comfortable no matter what workout I'm doing. I ordered 2 more!

Update 6/4/14
I still have my leggings and use them A LOT. I have only had one problem with an inseam coming apart which now had a hole. Easy fix. I didn't even need a sewing machine. I just stitched it up and it was good as new. Through many washings and its still holding up very well. Great quality. It's not stretched out and its retained its shape. I have not had to buy more since I bought my first set. Awesome leggings!

Update 3/17/15
I seem to get the most action on this one particular review so I'm updating my review again. I STILL have the original FOUR pairs of leggings (2 gray and 2 black) and after closing up that one small hole I mentioned in my 6/4/14 update these continue to be my MOST FAVORITE go to clothing item. They are a bit faded now but the material is holding up strong. No thinning in the inner thigh area or around the knees or waistline. They continue to hold their elasticity well and does not fold over, ride, or sag. I am thoroughly impressed by these and when it's time to buy new ones (who knows when that'll be), I'm definitely coming back here for another pair. Aloha! Maria!
1515 comments262 of 294 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2012
1. the material is heavy quality cotton with a kiss of spandex
2. the length is just below the knee
3. the waist band is slightly below the natural waist line (bend side to side) but not so low i feel the need to keep pulling them up
4. the fit is true, order your real size
5. after washing and drying, the material does not "pill"
0Comment94 of 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2012
I'm so glad that I purchased these Spalding capris, that after I received them and realized how great they are, I ordered 2 more pairs. The fit was great (I'm 5'2" and about 135 lbs and pear shaped) and the Mediums were perfect and fit exactly like a pair of these should. Not too thick or too thin, and didn't show my underwear when bending over. No complaints from me! :)
0Comment85 of 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2013
I am 240lbs. I purchased a large based on the size chart which was provided and the pants fit perfectly with a little room to spare. I've washed these leggings about 3 times since purchasing and they have not shrunk.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2015
I was a little bit dissapointed on the quality of the fabric- it seems a little bit cheap and very thin. I guess I was expecting more of the brand "spalding" to be a bit like compression pants or something or a bit thicker at least because of the price and the great reviews posted here. These are ok and comfy for yoga but not good for cardio. I used them the first time and the crotch developed some small cotton balls from friction between my thighs just for the first time use. So, overall I think you could get some chinese ones (these are made in vietnam) or some pants at walmart that would be less than half price and be get same quality. Size was ok. I ordered both grey and black. Grey is very dark- I posted both for comparison. In conclusion, they are just ok, nothing really special in my opinion.
review image review image review image
11 comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 8, 2015
My favorite work out pants. Have had 3 pairs. Sadly the thighs tore in all of them from rubbing together. Going need a new favorite pair I guess :-(
review image
11 comment18 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2012
These are amazing. They never slide down when running and don't sit too tight on the waist. I got the heather grey and don't even have nasty sweat marks after I run. They're perfect. Absolutely perfect. Here to buy another pair of grey and two pairs of black.
11 comment46 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse