Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Spalding Women's Seamless Basic Bra, Papaya, Small
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 8, 2013
This bra is ok. Soft material. Cute color. I give it 1&1/2 stars in support though. I'm a D-cup, but not plus-sized at all (150 lbs, 5'6) and this bra does nothing to support me even while just walking, let alone exercising. I give it 3-stars because it may work better for small busted ladies, but I doubt anyone larger than a B-cup could workout comfortably in this bra.
on January 17, 2013
When I received this, it looked small when compared with my other sports bras. However, the fabric stretches quite a bit. So it still fits me, though a bit tighter than my other sports bras. Maybe with more use, it will stretch out even more.
on January 11, 2013
This bra runs small. I'm a petite woman and ordered a size S, but I guess I will have to order a size M next time. The bra is comfortable and doesn't bother me when I'm at the gym and also it makes me feel more secure... I have even wear it to sleep.
I would buy it again.
on January 6, 2013
My niece stated that she needed some sports bras for volleyball. i was not looking to spend a whole lot yet I was looking for quality. I found this spoorts bra to fit both of our reuquirements
on December 27, 2012
It is a comfortable sports bra that fits like a size medium should...but the support could be a little bit more firm for my taste (I'm a 34-36 C-D bra size)
on February 21, 2013
Nice product. Good quality. Right size and very nice color. A very usefull garment since it is very confortable for fisical activities and sports.
on January 17, 2013
This is a very comfortable and soft sport bra. Enough support and yet not too flattening on your chest. Will buy again if there are offer.
on July 4, 2013
Great bra-
Fits very well
It's also really cute
Though it is a bit brighter than I was expecting... It still does the job
on January 13, 2013
I'm very glad that she bought this product! I think to buy more! Cheap price and excellent quality, unbelievable! I recommend to all!
on October 29, 2012
This bra does the trick - it is very comfortable and flattering. They are great for working out, and I love the colors!