5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Do you know how golden voice sounds?
Published on January 11, 2000 by KC Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay . .
I found the CD to be ok. After listening to "True" being played on the radio every two months, I decided to go ahead and by an album that had the track.

I was, somewhat, disappointed because I expected a lot from the group. I thought since "True" was so good, there is a great chance I'll like a lot of their other songs. I've only listened to it once and was,...
Published on September 27, 2007 by CloudSteel438

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! Do you know how golden voice sounds?, January 11, 2000
KC Lee (Penang, Malaysia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spandau Ballet:Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This is an excellent CD. Tony sure has one of the most beautiful voice in the world! Just for the song "True" is worth the purchase. Songs like I'll Fly For You, Gold, Lifeline and Only When You Leave are also very good. This collection really represents the genre in the 80s. How I wish they will continue to come out with new albums! Those "boyz" bands nowadays can't even come close to Spandau Ballet at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sound of 80s, simple but smooth and relaxing, October 2, 1999
This review is from: Spandau Ballet:Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Anyone who wishes to learn how popular music of 80's was, will find that this CD is a good sample of that period.
The music is, a tad simple perhaps compared to contemporary popular music, but very smooth and relaxing, which I believe is the characteristic of 80's popular music.
The best songs are Gold, Only When You Leave and True; not necessarily in that order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Music, September 9, 2005
This review is from: Spandau Ballet:Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
There is not one song on the CD that I do not like. I listen to it every day. Good quality, value for money and a CD must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, January 20, 2014
This review is from: Spandau Ballet:Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
reminiscing of the 80's & this song was part of it. i recommend this album to everyone who loves the 80's & alternative music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, May 24, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Spandau Ballet:Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
There are some CDs from 80's which still appeal to me. This is one good example of them. "True" "Lifeline" "Communication" are very crisp, very stylish, sounds cool. However,to tell the truth, I like the intro of "true" the most.

5.0 out of 5 stars I just heard it today..loved ALL of it!, September 19, 2004
This review is from: Spandau Ballet:Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I just saw this album and bought it! This group was far more than just the mega hit True. This whole album sounded good--all 10 songs are very well done pop songs! Even Spandau Ballet rocked on some guitar heavy rockers like Highly Strung and To Cut a Long Story Short, Paint Me Down and Communication. Only When You Leave still sounds fabulous as well as their more famous True in 2004. I'll Fly For You is like the companion to True with its own jazzy meets pop vibe. It sounds pretty too. On some of the uptempo songs, they kind of sound like Culture Club, especially on Only When You Leave. The album is very '80s in its sound and musical landscapes (makes me feel like I'm in South Carolina, Georgia or sunny Florida), but sounds so fresh and never outdated now. This was a group that took it and ran with it creatively with their success in the '80s and I think that they compiled a good compilation in its 42 minute span.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous!!!! Simply Marvelous!!!, June 1, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Spandau Ballet:Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Great music, easy to understand, clear words and beat, a reminder of a great time! It's happy, upbeat and encouraging!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!!, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Spandau Ballet:Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CD TO EVERYONE, WHO EVER LIVED THROUGH THE 1980'S. SIMPLE TIME IN HISTORY, WITHOUT THE DRAMA OF TODAY'S MUSIC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift, February 6, 2013
Connie (Akron, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spandau Ballet:Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This was a Christmas gift and the person I gave it to seemed very pleased and I've not heard that there is any kind of problem with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for wife, August 18, 2012
This review is from: Spandau Ballet:Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Seller did a great job with shipping and packaging. My wife is a Spandau Ballet nut. She was excited about the cd but then she realized that it only had 10 songs on it. She still likes it but wish they had more songs. I would recommend it to any fan of Spandau Ballet.

ARRAY(0x9868fbf4)

Spandau Ballet:Greatest Hits
Spandau Ballet:Greatest Hits by Spandau Ballet (Audio CD - 1995)