5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructible leaning device
I learned Spanish over 20 years ago and didn't really expect much from the sheets I bought. Boy was I wrong!
The presentation of this product is excellent and makes learning, or re- learning intuitive.

Published 6 months ago by Dr. Oceanfront

3.0 out of 5 stars spanish conversation quickstudy
I would have given this a higher rating the only problem i have is it is in small print and hard to read. It appears to be well written but this is the problem i have with this.
Published 2 months ago by Est Hlm

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructible leaning device, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Spanish Conversation (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)

The product is covered in a thick film so you don tap have to worry about anything spilling on it. It opens up once and has 6 pages and was a steal at the price. Also, it fits nicely on a notebook, but they are made so well you can just throw them in your car or carry them anywhere when you know you have a little while to read/study these

I definitely recommend. I also bought a great little paperback I used in college called "See it and say it in Spanish" by Margaruta Adrigal. If you want to go deeper into Spanish, I also suggest her boom " Madrigals's Magic key to Spanish"

With these three items you will be speaking Spanish in no time.
I hope this review helped you! If so, please click "helpful" below and thanks! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and simple, October 15, 2013
bible scholar (kalamazoo, mi USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spanish Conversation (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
I bought this as a way to get started in refreshing my spanish vocabulary. It's easy to use and laminated. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick review for someone who learned Spanish in High School or College but forgot it., May 18, 2014
This review is from: Spanish Conversation (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
A nice review for me who learned Spanish in High School but forgot it. Comes in handy to learn a few phrases for traveling to a Spanish speaking country

3.0 out of 5 stars spanish conversation quickstudy, April 17, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Spanish Conversation (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
I use these charts still when I want to brush up on my Spanish. I would recommend it to anybody wanting to learn Spanish

5.0 out of 5 stars una muy buena guía y de referencia rápida, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Spanish Conversation (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
I bring this card with me to the dinner table when Spanish is spoken and the others who are trying to help me learn to speak the language all think this card is excellent. It's a laminated card, about 8.5x11 folded, four sides or pages.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not hard to use, August 28, 2013
This review is from: Spanish Conversation (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
Helpful on a lower level and can be used in a last minute conversation if needed. More of a tourist guide I think.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great condition, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Spanish Conversation (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
Great condition. No writing, and only a little bend in it. This was a good buy and proving to be quite useful for studying and learning spanish. Good use some more general verb conjugation rules for reference.

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely helpful, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Spanish Conversation (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
This laminated fold-out help in learning conversational spanish is wonderful and has all you need ... no need to carry that book when you have this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, March 4, 2013
This review is from: Spanish Conversation (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
Good outline of what you should know, and it came in great condition. I consider it a good supplement to the classes.

Spanish Conversation (Quickstudy: Academic)
Spanish Conversation (Quickstudy: Academic) by Inc. BarCharts (Pamphlet - October 28, 2004)
Used & New from: $0.73