Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Spanish Fundamentals 2 (Quickstudy: Academic)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on November 2, 2015
I am studying the basics only for a short trip to Spain. This is a very concise, very helpful guide to study. Caution: It is far too brief for anything more than very basic Spanish words and sentence structure. Get modules 1, 2 and 3 for Grammar, Verbs and Vocabulary.
on January 12, 2014
I really like the fact that this card is laminated and easy to wipe clean. The information is accurate and easy to understand; I've already learned much. It doesn't disappoint. I recommend.
on July 10, 2014
A great refresher for travelling in Central America. I gave it to a college student who said she found it very useful as well.
on November 16, 2013
it was exactly what i needed and i would recommend it to any one needing help in learning a new language easily
on June 3, 2015
Doing self-study of Spanish using a no-cost online program. These materials (this and some others) supply things that help me learn and understand.
on November 8, 2015
Packed with info and well organized. Great study companion.
on March 14, 2015
I like the quick verbs use and everyday usage of life item.
on May 3, 2015
Handy for those of us trying to learn Spanish on our own!
on November 20, 2015
useful information of the high points in a concise form.
on December 4, 2014
Writing is very small. Not easy to follow.