Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 14, 2015
I bought this for a quick reference in my beginning Spanish class, it's comprehensive enough to refer to it quickly for anything to do with my homework, class activities and so forth. It's easy to use and I have bought these for French as well. I use it all the time, I highly recommend these for quick reminders or even quick lessons if you miss something.
on February 10, 2015
I purchased this for a family member who is currently taking a Spanish class; they have found it to be quite useful. This is a six page, laminated, Quick Study Spanish Grammar information reference chart that includes...alphabet, prepositions, adjectives, verbs, nouns, adverbs, capitalization, syllabification, rules of stress and much more. It also has 3 holes already punched in the side so you can quickly add it to any binder. I would recommend this to anyone just starting to learn the Spanish language and who would like a quick and easy reference guide.
on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my son to help him review for his high school required Spanish class. It contains a lot of useful information in a very compact space and its bright colors make studying at least a little pleasant.
on January 16, 2014
Perfect resource for all Spanish grammar on four pages, laminated and three holed punched...use it
daily for reference...so happy to have it.
on November 16, 2013
it was exactly what i was looking for and i would recommend it to any one needing help in learning a new language
on July 10, 2014
I used to speak Spanish 40+ years ago. This was an excellent refresher. I wish it had conjugations in more verb tenses.
on December 4, 2014
Writing is very small. Not easy to follow.
on March 24, 2016
I'm taking a Spanish class and this is a MUST! It's given me a great tool to study for my tests and supplemented my notes wonderfully. It includes everything you need for each level of Spanish classes. I'm in my third Spanish course and it's still very relevant and a great review for my previous courses. I highly recommend this for any Spanish student!
on December 9, 2015
As a beginner I found this kind of confusing. Hoping I can appreciate this more when I take Spanish 200
on June 25, 2015
It's wonderful! I thought it was going to be only 2 pages, but it actually folds out to 6! I take it with me practically everywhere I go!