Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 16, 2014
Perfect resource for all Spanish grammar on four pages, laminated and three holed punched...use it
daily for reference...so happy to have it.
on January 14, 2015
I bought this for a quick reference in my beginning Spanish class, it's comprehensive enough to refer to it quickly for anything to do with my homework, class activities and so forth. It's easy to use and I have bought these for French as well. I use it all the time, I highly recommend these for quick reminders or even quick lessons if you miss something.
on July 10, 2014
I used to speak Spanish 40+ years ago. This was an excellent refresher. I wish it had conjugations in more verb tenses.
on November 16, 2013
it was exactly what i was looking for and i would recommend it to any one needing help in learning a new language
on February 10, 2015
I purchased this for a family member who is currently taking a Spanish class; they have found it to be quite useful. This is a six page, laminated, Quick Study Spanish Grammar information reference chart that includes...alphabet, prepositions, adjectives, verbs, nouns, adverbs, capitalization, syllabification, rules of stress and much more. It also has 3 holes already punched in the side so you can quickly add it to any binder. I would recommend this to anyone just starting to learn the Spanish language and who would like a quick and easy reference guide.
on December 4, 2014
Writing is very small. Not easy to follow.
on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my son to help him review for his high school required Spanish class. It contains a lot of useful information in a very compact space and its bright colors make studying at least a little pleasant.
on June 25, 2015
It's wonderful! I thought it was going to be only 2 pages, but it actually folds out to 6! I take it with me practically everywhere I go!
on January 30, 2015
Quick and handy reference, which is what I was looking for. I'm a college student, it's easier than constantly referring to my huge book.
on June 27, 2014
I took a Spanish class this last semester, and found the chart to be very helpful. I would recommend to anyone taking a a Spanish class.