Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

I learned Spanish over 20 years ago and didn't really expect much from the sheets I bought. Boy was I wrong!
The presentation of this product is excellent and makes learning, or re- learning intuitive.

The product is covered in a thick film so you don tap have to worry about anything spilling on it. It opens up once and has 6 pages and was a steal at the price. Also, it fits nicely on a notebook, but they are made so well you can just throw them in your car or carry them anywhere when you know you have a little while to read/study these

I definitely recommend. I also bought a great little paperback I used in college called "See it and say it in Spanish" by Margaruta Adrigal. If you want to go deeper into Spanish, I also suggest her boom " Madrigals's Magic key to Spanish"

With these three items you will be speaking Spanish in no time.
I hope this review helped you! If so, please click on the "yes" (or "helpful" button) below. Thanks. :)
on June 30, 2014
This is a brilliant reference to have on hand. It's laminated, but has a soft finish that prevents glare and still wipes clean. Organized by tense with brief explanations of each and simple example sentences. There's also a handy list of verbs on the back. This has much more content than I'd expected--a major step up from the ones sold at major book sellers. I plan to buy more from the same brand for the other languages I speak. Great for review.
on February 22, 2015
I bought this when I bought the Latin American Spanish Rosetta Sone and it really helps. There are three pages front/back of useful information. I wish I would've had this back when I was taking spanish in high school. Also it is fully laminated and neat!
on October 3, 2012
I took Spanish many years ago, and this is an excellent basic summary/resource for learning and reviewing Spanish I got this as a gift to my daughter, who is currently taking Spanish at the college level. I am hoping this will help her learn the language well enough to communicate with non-English speaking Latinos. I had a similar summary when I studied German in college, and it was a handy study guide and review that I used throughout 4 semesters with great success.
on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my son to help him review for his high school required Spanish class. It contains a lot of useful information in a very compact space and its bright colors make studying at least a little pleasant.
on December 30, 2013
This vocabulary chart is a great tool if you are wanting to brush up on some basic Spanish vocabulary. I bought this one and a few others to use so I could refresh my memory before a trip. I love that they are laminated. They are sturdy enough to be packed into a backpack.
on March 1, 2016
This is good for listing verbs. But it doesn't show conjugation clearly and it's confusing. There are other cards that are better. Go to store to see them up close to determine what is best for you.
on March 22, 2009
This is a pretty standard quick reference card for Spanish Verb forms. It is helpful, but not as helpful as Baron's 500 verbs.
on June 22, 2013
Very helpful. Worth every penny. I am glad I bought it. It really helps me a lot. Highly recommended for new Spanish students.
on July 10, 2014
Plastic coated for Central American downpours. A good reference if you have previously spoken Spanish. I gave it to a college student when done and she loved it.