5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product to learn quickly
I learned Spanish over 20 years ago and didn't really expect much from the sheets I bought. Boy was I wrong!
The presentation of this product is excellent and makes learning, or re- learning intuitive.

Published 9 months ago by Dr. Oceanfront

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of info, not much help
This is a pretty standard quick reference card for Spanish Verb forms. It is helpful, but not as helpful as Baron's 500 verbs.
Published on March 22, 2009 by Z. Vietze

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product to learn quickly, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Spanish Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)

The product is covered in a thick film so you don tap have to worry about anything spilling on it. It opens up once and has 6 pages and was a steal at the price. Also, it fits nicely on a notebook, but they are made so well you can just throw them in your car or carry them anywhere when you know you have a little while to read/study these

I definitely recommend. I also bought a great little paperback I used in college called "See it and say it in Spanish" by Margaruta Adrigal. If you want to go deeper into Spanish, I also suggest her boom " Madrigals's Magic key to Spanish"

With these three items you will be speaking Spanish in no time.
I hope this review helped you! If so, please click on the "yes" (or "helpful" button) below. Thanks. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful. Glad I bought it., June 22, 2013
This review is from: Spanish Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
Very helpful. Worth every penny. I am glad I bought it. It really helps me a lot. Highly recommended for new Spanish students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick reference, June 30, 2014
This review is from: Spanish Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
This is a brilliant reference to have on hand. It's laminated, but has a soft finish that prevents glare and still wipes clean. Organized by tense with brief explanations of each and simple example sentences. There's also a handy list of verbs on the back. This has much more content than I'd expected--a major step up from the ones sold at major book sellers. I plan to buy more from the same brand for the other languages I speak. Great for review.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good summary of basic SPANISH., October 3, 2012
This review is from: Spanish Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
I took Spanish many years ago, and this is an excellent basic summary/resource for learning and reviewing Spanish I got this as a gift to my daughter, who is currently taking Spanish at the college level. I am hoping this will help her learn the language well enough to communicate with non-English speaking Latinos. I had a similar summary when I studied German in college, and it was a handy study guide and review that I used throughout 4 semesters with great success.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of info, not much help, March 22, 2009
Z. Vietze (new york, ny usa) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 11, 2014
Looks good

5.0 out of 5 stars A good refresher and reference and plastic coated for our trip to the tropics., July 10, 2014
This review is from: Spanish Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
Plastic coated for Central American downpours. A good reference if you have previously spoken Spanish. I gave it to a college student when done and she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Spanish Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
Very helpful in my quest to learn this new language. I am a work in progress. The journey is just beginning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Study Sheet, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Spanish Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
I bought this for my son to help him review for his high school required Spanish class. It contains a lot of useful information in a very compact space and its bright colors make studying at least a little pleasant.

4.0 out of 5 stars My students like it, March 3, 2014
This review is from: Spanish Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
I bought a bunch of these for my students to use for reference in my class. My students like using it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Spanish Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic)
Spanish Verbs (Quickstudy: Academic) by Inc. BarCharts (Pamphlet - February 17, 2004)
$5.95 $4.33