5.0 out of 5 stars Great functionality & longevity for minimal cost!
Published on June 13, 2011 by J. Rockafellow

3.0 out of 5 stars Need more!
This is a great start to learn the vocabulary, but I need more vocabulary to learn the language. Perhaps they can provide version II to advanced vocabulary to learn.
Published 11 months ago by Emma

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great functionality & longevity for minimal cost!, June 13, 2011
J. Rockafellow "busyjr" (DOBBS FERRY, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
June 2011. I have been using my plastic laminated BarCharts Quick Study Academic SPANISH VOCABULARY fold out regularly for at least 18 months. I love it. I took 1-yr of college Spanish 40 years ago and my interest in learning Spanish re-kindled in 2009. I don't take any courses, but am self-teaching myself. About once or twice a week I do a lesson in an older version of Rosetta Stone that has Level 1 and Level 2; it has over 100 lessons in each Level and I'm only at about lesson 22 of Level 1, so I have plenty to look forward to. But as things have evolved, most frequently now my study of Spanish involves (1) the use of the SPANISH VOCABULARY fold out (the item subject to this review), which I carry in my backpack; (2) my Franklin Spanish-English DBE-1490 electronic translator, which I carry in a cargo pants pocket (see my Amazon review of same); and (3) my listening to Spanish radio and watching Spanish TV, even though when I started listening and watching same, it seemed to sound like gibberish, and still often does, though gradually less and less!
As to the SPANISH VOCABULARY fold out, it's basically waterproof, so you don't have to worry about rain or spills when you're using it. It has six 8-1/2" x 11" pages when you unfold this tri-fold product. What's really good about it, is all the easy to read categories of hugely useful information, stuff one uses everyday in speaking and reading and listening to Spanish, e.g., the numbers, clothes, bank transactions, colors, measurements, pronunciation, greetings, travel phrases, directions, months, days of the week, seasons, time, when, weather, habitat-things in the home, family, computer, people, studies, sports, food, meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, desserts, the body, negatives, drinks, health, questions, verbs with "tener", adjectives and adverbs.
My guess is that if one could memorize all the words in this fold out, e.g., just the 150+ verbs alone (the infinitives), you'd know at least 60% - 70% of the words one has to learn in the first two semesters of college Spanish! That's comprehensive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great product!!!, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
This is an awesome, fun looking, user friendly, & affordable reference chart for Spanish Vocab. LOVE IT!!! You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reinforces Spanish foundation, July 15, 2012
Shanda L.De Anda (APO, AE United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
This guide is very useful as a quick-reference guide. I studied Spanish year's ago, but needed a refresher as I return to studying the Spanish language and this was very helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars She Is Still Getting Some Help, March 5, 2013
Giggles 84 "C.M.P." (Chicago, IL= Yes, here U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
I have spoken to my niece Reyna and she said that this sheet is giving her a push in the right way. She uses these as a guide by studying the words so she can get a better grade in Spanish Class.Also uses the practice sheet to help her to find the correct word .
The words are on both sides. When she is done with this then she will use the French one I got her or pass it on to her sister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, October 15, 2013
bible scholar (kalamazoo, mi USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
This is a simple guide to use to review words and refresh your spanish knowledge. You need to have some experience with spanish in order to know how to pronounce hte words though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another handy language tool, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
This is another handy and very thorough guide to assist in learning to speak Spanish. If you are a beginner, as I am, this is definitely a useful tool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quickstudy Spanish Vocabulary, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
Wonderful laminated sheets to awaken my brain to Spanish words I learned very long ago. This is so nicely set-up, everything is clearly organized. I have been using this a lot and it has helped greatly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Helpful, March 19, 2014
This review is from: Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
I am studying Spanish, and everything appears to be covered in this handy double printed tri-fold. It also has a list of commonly used verbs and other parts of grammar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy!, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
This is an awesome tool for my daughter. If she needs to know something basic, it's right at her fingertips. It is lamenated and 3 hole punched so she is able to keep it right in her binder. Great Purchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Study Sheet, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) (Pamphlet)
I bought this for my son to help him review for his high school required Spanish class. It contains a lot of useful information in a very compact space and its bright colors make studying at least a little pleasant.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic)
Spanish Vocabulary (Quickstudy: Academic) by Inc. BarCharts (Pamphlet - January 16, 2001)
$5.95 $5.86