Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Format: Pamphlet|Change

on June 13, 2011
June 2011. I have been using my plastic laminated BarCharts Quick Study Academic SPANISH VOCABULARY fold out regularly for at least 18 months. I love it. I took 1-yr of college Spanish 40 years ago and my interest in learning Spanish re-kindled in 2009. I don't take any courses, but am self-teaching myself. About once or twice a week I do a lesson in an older version of Rosetta Stone that has Level 1 and Level 2; it has over 100 lessons in each Level and I'm only at about lesson 22 of Level 1, so I have plenty to look forward to. But as things have evolved, most frequently now my study of Spanish involves (1) the use of the SPANISH VOCABULARY fold out (the item subject to this review), which I carry in my backpack; (2) my Franklin Spanish-English DBE-1490 electronic translator, which I carry in a cargo pants pocket (see my Amazon review of same); and (3) my listening to Spanish radio and watching Spanish TV, even though when I started listening and watching same, it seemed to sound like gibberish, and still often does, though gradually less and less!
As to the SPANISH VOCABULARY fold out, it's basically waterproof, so you don't have to worry about rain or spills when you're using it. It has six 8-1/2" x 11" pages when you unfold this tri-fold product. What's really good about it, is all the easy to read categories of hugely useful information, stuff one uses everyday in speaking and reading and listening to Spanish, e.g., the numbers, clothes, bank transactions, colors, measurements, pronunciation, greetings, travel phrases, directions, months, days of the week, seasons, time, when, weather, habitat-things in the home, family, computer, people, studies, sports, food, meat, fish, vegetables, fruits, desserts, the body, negatives, drinks, health, questions, verbs with "tener", adjectives and adverbs.
My guess is that if one could memorize all the words in this fold out, e.g., just the 150+ verbs alone (the infinitives), you'd know at least 60% - 70% of the words one has to learn in the first two semesters of college Spanish! That's comprehensive!
on March 27, 2014
Wonderful laminated sheets to awaken my brain to Spanish words I learned very long ago. This is so nicely set-up, everything is clearly organized. I have been using this a lot and it has helped greatly.
on March 5, 2013
I have spoken to my niece Reyna and she said that this sheet is giving her a push in the right way. She uses these as a guide by studying the words so she can get a better grade in Spanish Class.Also uses the practice sheet to help her to find the correct word .
The words are on both sides. When she is done with this then she will use the French one I got her or pass it on to her sister.
on June 30, 2015
This is a great aid for using in teaching Spanish, as it has lists of vocabulary in many different areas. It is also laminated so it will not wear out easily! I will enjoy using it when school resumes and I need lists of certain vocabulary!
on March 16, 2014
I bought this for my son to help him review for his high school required Spanish class. It contains a lot of useful information in a very compact space and its bright colors make studying at least a little pleasant.
on December 28, 2011
This is an awesome, fun looking, user friendly, & affordable reference chart for Spanish Vocab. LOVE IT!!! You will not be disappointed.
on July 15, 2012
This guide is very useful as a quick-reference guide. I studied Spanish year's ago, but needed a refresher as I return to studying the Spanish language and this was very helpful.
on March 17, 2014
This is an awesome tool for my daughter. If she needs to know something basic, it's right at her fingertips. It is lamenated and 3 hole punched so she is able to keep it right in her binder. Great Purchase!!
on October 24, 2015
This was ordered for a Spanish group at a retirement home that meets once a week. We were able to hold topic-related conversations and participants felt more confident being able to consult with this folder. Thanks!!
on October 15, 2013
This is a simple guide to use to review words and refresh your spanish knowledge. You need to have some experience with spanish in order to know how to pronounce hte words though.