4.0 out of 5 stars My favorite leggings
I love how these leggings fit. I don't like when leggings stretch and get looser as you wear them and these kept their fit and shape. The wider band at the waist helps to keep my love handles sucked in which is exactly what I need. As a point of reference, I wear a size 30/31 in jeans and 10 in most trousers and I got a large in these leggings.
Published 11 months ago by Lissy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favorite legging....
I ordered a medium and the large band at the top of the leggings that covers my tummy is way too big. It gapes in the back. I would not ordered these again instead I would buy the "Look at me" legging because I don't need tummy control, rather thigh control.
Published 10 months ago by AMo0377

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars My favorite leggings, October 10, 2013
Lissy (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this leggings!!, December 10, 2012
Diane Dunlap (PINEHURST, NC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spanx Ready-to-Wow Structured Leggings - Black (Apparel)
I needed a pair of new black leggings and thought the write-up sounded like what I wanted. I am not disappointed! They are very flattering to the
legs and feel great on! Waste and tummy flattering to with the extra wide band. Nice enough to wear with long tops to dress up or down. Also great to work out. I'm hooked!

5.0 out of 5 stars SPANX saves the day... AGAIN, June 20, 2013
Ok - I am admittedly a HUGE fan of SPANX already. The leggings are very comfortable, very slimming and the material is strong and sturdy. They are by far the most expensive leggings I have ever purchased, they are worth every penny and I will be buying another pair (in red) soon!

I am in fairly good shape and slightly overweight - and I am challenged in the belly area (I'm a mother of two). These leggings make me feel comfortable and definitely hide the "baby belly" that never seems to go away after having kids! They also firm up my butt and thighs and there's no jiggle when I walk. I even feel comfortable enough to wear them as pants without a super long shirt.

I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for a comfortable strong supportive pair of leggings.

**UPDATE 1 year later - still loving these pants. They are still in great shape for 1-year-old leggings. I have never had a pair last so long. I still highly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money and great for postpartum tummies, February 18, 2014
I had my first daughter three months ago. I was hesitant to spend so much money on yet another pair of black leggings, but these are really nice. They are very high quality and are very slimming, really keeping my postpartum body in check! Highly recommend. I'm 5ft 7 inches and 145lb and the medium fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite leggings!, December 26, 2013
Expensive but perfect. They fit exactly as I would like. I'm 5' 2" 120 lbs and need slimming in the tummy and behind. I ordered a small. They don't go too high up which I love (since I'm short) and they perfectly slim my figure under any sweater or tunic. I bought 2. I would LOVE to buy them in brown and other colors!!

5.0 out of 5 stars bought a second pair, January 29, 2014
It took a few days for me to get used to the thick waistline, but the results were impressive (for a post baby mom tummy). It's worth it to me. Also, the material is thicker than normal, which meant I could wear it and feel more professional at work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, November 21, 2013
Love....love....love. No jiggle, wiggle and holds it in! They are thick, excellent material and have a bit of shine. Material is amazing and I highly recommend this brand!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy but warm (great for winter), September 20, 2013
These legging are not for summer they are a thicker fabric great for chilly days. Keeps everything where it belongs as I was hoping for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Spanx Ready-to-Wow Structured Leggings - Black (Apparel)
I love these leggings ! I work out a lot and i always get compliments when i wear these to the gym

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my wardrobe!, April 25, 2013
I just love these leggings. They have a more structured fit and slightly thicker material so I don't feel as though I don't have enough clothes on to wear in public!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›