Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 24, 2015
Do NOT buy these leggings from Sole Place. They are not genuine Spanx. I have purchased the Ready To Wow Structured Leggings several times, along with other Spanx products, over the last 3 years, from local department stores. As I normally adore these leggings (the real ones anyway), I ordered two pairs from Sole Place, after sending them an e-mail asking if they were genuine Spanx. They assured me they were and to "Buy with confidence because we stand by our product's authenticity 100%, with a money back guarantee. All our items are 100% legitimate." They were not. I knew by looking they weren't authentic but tried them on anyway. I compared them to my old ones, as well as the NEW ones I had to buy in person today at my local department store to replace these fake ones. The material, uneven leg length, exterior retail tags, interior tags, ankle cuffs, coloring (and this is black we're talking about), were all different. Please beware from whom you purchase this item. I have contacted both Amazon (amazing customer service) and Sole Place (who pretended like they couldn't find my order number even though it's only been 4 days). Genuine Spanx Ready To Wow Structured Leggings are perfection! Sadly, these were not real, they were cheap imitations, from a company who lied about their authenticity.
on February 18, 2014
I had my first daughter three months ago. I was hesitant to spend so much money on yet another pair of black leggings, but these are really nice. They are very high quality and are very slimming, really keeping my postpartum body in check! Highly recommend. I'm 5ft 7 inches and 145lb and the medium fits perfectly.
on December 26, 2013
Expensive but perfect. They fit exactly as I would like. I'm 5' 2" 120 lbs and need slimming in the tummy and behind. I ordered a small. They don't go too high up which I love (since I'm short) and they perfectly slim my figure under any sweater or tunic. I bought 2. I would LOVE to buy them in brown and other colors!!
on February 17, 2014
These are amazing, they take all of the insecurity out of wearing leggings. They make everything that is lumpy smooth. I will admit they are very restricting, but I expected that when I ordered Spanx. They are only restricting around the stomach though, fit fine in the legs. They are really good quality.
on August 18, 2014
I am particular about leggings and these did not disappoint. They are a thicker material and make you feel secure in them. They smooth out imperfections and I felt very comfortable in them. The waist comes up on on them if you have a tummy you'd like to smooth out. I would buy more of these.
on December 10, 2012
I needed a pair of new black leggings and thought the write-up sounded like what I wanted. I am not disappointed! They are very flattering to the
legs and feel great on! Waste and tummy flattering to with the extra wide band. Nice enough to wear with long tops to dress up or down. Also great to work out. I'm hooked!
on July 2, 2016
I ordered these in two sizes, as I wanted them snug, but not sausage casing tight like Spanx shape wear can be. I'm 5'7" 145, and the large fits well. The super wide waistband is great for avoiding muffin top, but does come up a bit higher than the photo. At least on me.

I probably could have worn a medium, but it would have been tighter than I prefer. The XL is a bit too big, mostly just in the waistband, but is still wearable.

Only cons: I wish they were a bit longer in the length...I don't mind a little extra gather at the bottom; and there is a gusset, which is great for avoiding the dreaded "camel toe", but I'd prefer if it had an additional cotton lining. Wearing panties, of any kind, with leggings is just asking for people to mock your VPL :)
on August 19, 2014
I read the measurements to determine which size to purchase. Intuitively, I thought I should be a small but the measurements said I would be a medium. When I received my spanx leggings, they were way too big, very loose, definitely wouldn't hold anything in. So had to return them. I am trying other brands.
on August 21, 2015
its nice leggings.but its to soft./ fabric./in my opinion/. if i hear or read word Spanx. i expect some action,to make it at least something tight or tighter. not this one. its just a good pair of simple leggings
on February 22, 2015
I am petite at 5'1…2'ish. I still say that it fits as expected, but I will say that the length it is just a tad bit long on me. But, it is not an awful fit. Everything else though, fits as described. This is a first purchase of leggings for me and I have to say that so far so good.