Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sparkle, Giant Rolls, Pick-A-Size, White, [2 Rolls*10 Pack] = 20 Total Count(Packaging May Vary)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 14, 2012
Thick, absorbent, optional tear off points-I have cats and so prefer disposable cleaning than a cloth towel to insure sanitary conditions for them and household. Sparkle towels are consistently bargain priced. My apt is small so I keep them stored in their case box under the bed or in a corner and pull out a pair as needed. Great deal from Amazon.
on August 16, 2012
Going to the store to pick out paper products is a maze of pricing; sheets per roll; number of rolls; size of sheets and endless options... the catacombs that are the paper towel isle are treacherous. Thanks for making it easy! This is exactly what I wanted for a great price!
on October 16, 2012
These paper towels are great, and seem to work just as good as Bounty, and at a $1 per roll, you really can't beat the price.
on September 26, 2012
These paper towels are terrible if you are used to better quality. We have been using Bounty and we 'downgraded' to these b/c of a recent deal. Now i'm stuck w/ 24 rolls of this garbage. It basically takes at least 2-3 sheets to equal one of Bounty.
on October 28, 2012
I buy this brand of paper towel because can take smal 1/2 pieces if that is you need. Since switching about a year ago the amount of paper towel I use has gone down significantly. I just wish I could get this in a floral pattern as well!
on October 19, 2012
I am glad I bought this in bulk. I have saved money for the bargain. And I have spills and even for drying my hands. This is really tough. I have done some cleaning and have use less sheets than before.
on May 15, 2013
I love a strong pick a size paper towel. I feel like I'm wasting less and the paper towels last longer when I'm able to choose how much I need. The Sparkle towels are plain white and very sturdy and absorbent. I often use them to clean my counters or my stove top and they hold up to the washing even..
on April 3, 2013
I disagree completely with the negative reviews that claim that these Sparkle paper towels are not absorbant enough. I think that Sparkle paper towels do a great job of absorbing and cleaning up everyday messes. I have had no problem with them breaking apart or shredding during mess cleanup. I especially like that you can pick the size of the paper towel that you need and choose to rip off only a half sheet of Sparkle paper towel, as opposed to having only the option to use a regular full sized sheet when you buy and use other competing paper towel brands. I use Sparkle's half towel option quite frequently to clean up small messes from my kids and I think that I save a lot of money that way by not having to waste a full sized large paper towel on a small mess.

I am not claiming, however, that this is a five star paper towel, The Sparkle paper towels are functional, and do cleanup adequately for my needs but I agree with other reviewers that some more expensive premium paper towel brands absorb more liquid and are softer and more pleasing to handle. Still if you are looking for good functionality at a decent price, these Sparkle paper towels are a great option. When you think about it, you are only using the paper towel for a minute to wipe up a mess and then you will toss it away in the trash. Do you really need to pay a premium price for a premium brand of paper towel that will be tossed in the trash only a minute after you use it?
on November 24, 2012
I never ever have had a roll of paper towel that when you stick it on the holder, the cardboard "spine" comes out. Very annoying we had to deal with that for 20 rolls. Many rolls couldn't even make it onto the holder and they sat on the shelf. Bad adhesive, I guess?
on September 8, 2014
It works really well, one of the best paper towels I have seen around and I didn't know about them until I came to the US, We bought this package of 20 rolls in 2012 is 2014 and we still have like 5 or 4 rolls left. It's that good! You won't need to use much towels to get the job done! :D

*If you found this review or any of my other reviews interesting or helpful, please rate is as "helpful"*

See 1 answered question