5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Magic!
Published 2 months ago by Randy G. Dodds

2.0 out of 5 stars Covers a very small area
Was excited to get this item but dissapointed. The area it covers is very small even from a distance as it says when projected from further it has a wider span. I have bliss lights and even tho not as small and light weight, it covers a greater area and thus shows up very well. Unless you plan on ordering 3 of these you will feel the same way
Published 1 month ago by Lu

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Magic!, November 1, 2014
This review is from: Sparkle Magic Illuminator Laser Light, Emerald Dust (Green) (Tools & Home Improvement)
I bought the SparkleMagic "Emerald Dust"" illuminator to compare its performance against that of the green Blisslight laser projector (I have both). While the SparkleMagic illuminator does not cover as much surface area as does the Blisslight, the SparkleMagic is less expensive, is much smaller (about the size of a small LED flashlight), and isn't as fragile. The SparkleMagic light also gives you the ability to change the light pattern, which is something you can't do with the Blisslight.

Although I had tested it after I received it, couldn't wait until Christmas to really try this light out and put it out front for Halloween. I had kids wondering how I lit up my house and parents coming to the door asking me what I had done to decorate! Definitely earned the five stars in wow factor alone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome laser display, December 13, 2013
Bought my first one in green. Excellent display and the laser can be adjusted for different patterns. Bought a second one the same day. People keep driving by my home to see the display. Beats anything else out there at half the cost of the competition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular effect. Very different and eliminates the need to string lots of lights in the trees., December 4, 2014
Overall, excellent. The effect in our trees is spectacular and the neighbors have all given it "wow."

As for the complaints these units aren't bright enough, I thought about home-brewing something more powerful. Then, I checked the the regulations. These units operate at the regulatory limit for unsupervised use without a safety plan and a safety officer. Anything more powerful requires approval from, among others, the FAA (yes, small lasers can be very dangerous to aviation -- a life-long friend who was a standards captain with a major airline was grounded for three months after an approved laser display by a local retailer hit him in the eye just short of the inner marker during landing -- fortunately, he was riding as the check pilot and the other pilot was doing the landing). You'd also need a qualified safety officer to continuously monitor the device. So, no complaints about the brightness, OK?

The one glitch is that if it's below about 45 degrees, the lasers don't lase, they just give off a dull glow. I had to go out in the cold and warm them up with my hands. Once they hit a critical temperature, they spring to life and, if it isn't to cold, they generate enough heat internally to keep going. I've now wrapped mine in ¾" hot-water-pipe insulating foam ($1.50) and they seem to be OK. We haven't had really cold day since, so the ultimate test will have to wait. I may have to rig a small heater if it gets really cold (or use my wife's hair dryer -- but she's been very unhappy when I've used it to Bessemer my Big Green Egg when it's slow to light).

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate, it's awesome!, December 16, 2013
LOVE this! We received our order much faster than anticipated and set it up in about 5 minutes. It's awesome! Just ordered a second one! Merry Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent decoration tool, January 7, 2014
Sais (Pittsburgh, PA) - See all my reviews
I had previously bought another more expensive laser decorative light from another manufacturer. When I went back to them for an additional green one they were out of stock. I found this on Amazon and it was 2/3 of the price of the other brand.
Anyway when I hooked it up I was pleasantly surprised to see that it outperforms the more expensive one. I stuck it in our front lawn and aimed it upwards into our bare winter Oak tree. It even put green light dots on the highest branches some 40 feet up. Very Impressive - I will get another one in Red for the next holiday season

4.0 out of 5 stars Performance is as it claims... Great !, November 16, 2014
WEll I'd love it more if it were blue, but I Just prefer blue.
My wife wanted the Green to have closer to a white look, however... her wishes hold more weight.
The effect is like a blanket of mini lights all over the various plants of our Ornamental Garden, Statues, Garden Art, lawn furniture and fence.
The unit is far smaller than similar products.
The width range adjustments seem to have little effect on the range which is about 25 feet at 25 feet away.
I can imagine the effect of two crossing from both sides of our patio to expand the effect. Perhaps next year I'll get a blue one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas lighting without nails and cables, December 15, 2013
Excellent Product. slightly pricey.. Small dimensions (like a small flash light) which makes it easy to handle and set up just about anywhere. Nice patterns (it has multiple patterns that you can display on your house). Great look on the house and your trees.
Would recommend strongly.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so awesome. We use these when we go camping, October 5, 2014
These are so awesome. We use these when we go camping. So many people drive up and shut off their lights in amazement. Many people have stopped asked us about these. we will definitely be getting another one. We have only tried the green.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emerald Dust Illuminator Laser Light, December 26, 2013
Smaller than expected but the end result was great.
My house is all one level and it lights up all the front of the house.
Bought one also for my son and he has it shining on his tall palm trees.

4.0 out of 5 stars Maybe if the unit itself blended in better to landscaping?, December 9, 2014
David L. Diller (Rancho Mirage, Ca. USA) - See all my reviews
Would be even nicer if unit was a more neutral color so it could be hid in bushes, or landscaping. I can see these being spotted and "walking away", but it's been in operation for 3 weeks now no problems in our gated community. Instructions recommend only leaving it on 2 or 3 hours a night, we have it set on a timer to be on 5 hours a night and it still seems fine after 3 weeks. Very bright, dazzling effect, even at 35 feet.

Sparkle Magic Illuminator Laser Light, Emerald Dust (Green)
$179.00 $134.90