Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 7, 2010
I first purchased this product at BJ's wholesale club. This is the best flavored carbonated water I've ever had. Like other reviewers, BJ's discontinued in favor of another product, what a mistake! I wrote to Talking Rain and their new president requesting this product have an online outlet...and it seems they delivered. Yes, it is more expensive, but with super saver shipping and subscription service (15%) savings, I'm in for a few cases each month. Try it, you will love it.
on May 14, 2011
I saw this in the grocery store and I knew I had never tried it. I do get tired of drinking plain water all the time so I bought several flavors to try. Wow, I loved it. I tried most of the flavors and they were all great. They are slightly carbonated and I really like that. I've never had one bubble over when I opened it. Once open it will stay good for several days if you keep the top on tight. I definitely give it 5 stars. Give it a try you will be plesantly surprised.
on January 12, 2012
A couple weeks ago I went over to my mom's house and she offered me one of these ICE drinks. I was surprised how good they were and instantly went on Amazon to look for them. I was able to get the box for $15 (now finding our local Costco sells them for $10) and have been periodically drinking them. All of the flavors are actually pretty good and typically I don't like drinks like lemon lime or any sort of apple just because it seems almost tart to me but this one was surprisingly good. I think it's because it doesn't have carbonation that it tastes quite good. Anyways, long story short, they are very good drinks and the fact that they have 0 calories and pretty much no harmful stuff in them means that I can drink a tasty drink without feeling bad.

In fact, I am a HUGE dr. pepper fan and have been substituting that on a regular basis. Pretty good!
on February 18, 2012
I bought this in Costco for 9.99. Same amount of bottles and ounces and flavors. This is a great alternative to soda or fruit juice. I love the flavors, they are great and I feel that the carbonated water isn't as strong as soda making it easier for me to drink.
on May 7, 2014
I love the ICE water! Although my favorite is the cocnut pineapple but I have not found any flavors I do not like. The fruit flavors are tasty, even if they get warm. With zero calories, vitamins and Antioxidants there is no after taste as in many drinks. I enjoy all of the drinks in this multipack.
on June 10, 2013
I first tried this water while visiting my sister this year. Since then, I've been drinking this tasty treat. I love these Sparking Ice Spring Waters in their variety of flavors. They have taken the place of my crystal light and diet sodas because of the taste of carbonation on my with every taste. It's amazing that they taste so good and 0 calories, plus a good burst of vitamins as well. Will purchace again.
on April 24, 2011
I am enjoying this flavored water soo much! Each flavor taste so good and I find myself drinking it rather than soda. I recommend this water for a replacement for soda any day.
on July 30, 2011
I bought this Sparkling Lemon Lime Drink, the other day. It said zero calories. I am sure there is some type of sweetener in it. Anyway, i loved the taste of this carbonated drink. I will replace "pop" with this drink. At least it is not full of sugars.
on July 16, 2013
What can I possibly type here to give this product the credit it deserves? Awesome, delicious, no bad stuff, no Aspartame most of all and No Calories. It takes the place of soda. Soda too sweet and high in calories!
on October 1, 2013
I assume if you are used to drinking "0 calorie" drinks your body is used to artificial sweeteners, but if you are like me and instantly start feeling terrible whenever you consume them avoid this product

Disappointing because this could be really good