5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, October 10, 2009
Amazon Customer (GEORGIA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sparks (Kimani Romance) (Mass Market Paperback)
This was the second Girard book I've read. It was even better than the first. It was great. Like another reviewer, I too "laughed out loud." This was one of the best books I've read lately. I hope Ms. Girard keeps up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny & Romantic, September 5, 2007
Gina M. (So. California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sparks (Kimani Romance) (Mass Market Paperback)
I truly enjoyed this book. I found myself lauging out loud quite a few times. Dawn was hilarious, but so was Jordan. I highly recommend this book. I look forward to more from Ms. Girard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely refreshing and wonderful!, December 9, 2006
This review is from: Sparks (Kimani Romance) (Mass Market Paperback)
Dawn Adjani is an ambitious and headstrong career oriented woman who is trying to rebuild her career after a bad breakup. She's opinionated, witty, and way too talkative. Jordan Taylor is the profoundly serious new CEO (with no prior work experience in the field) of his father's company that finds himself in need of a consultant to enhance his father's medical institute, as well as prove to his father that he can successfully handle the new promotion. When these two meet, sparks fly, as they work together to rebuild the company, while struggling to understand eachother's drive and personality quirks along the way. Throw in family secrets, a brother rivalry, great secondary characters, an ex wife, and a business conspiracy and Girard has interwoven some interestingly complicated plot twists with profound eloquence and humor. A MUST READ BY THIS AUTHOR!! WAY TO GO DARA!!

I have read a few other books by this author and I must admit that Sparks is my favorite by far. Dara Girard incorporates unique wit and dynamic plot twists into seemingly simple love stories. The characters in this story are realistic with obvious flaws that are both relatable and funny. This book is worth every one of the five stars I gave it! It kept me laughing and smiling from start to finish!

5.0 out of 5 stars sparks, July 29, 2013
This review is from: Sparks (Kimani Romance) (Mass Market Paperback)
This is now one of my favorite authors and can only wait to see what she is going to put out next. This is only about the second book that I have read from this author but believe I will be ordering more. I love how Jordan had to hold off by making a bet with his friend about how long he can hold out before he approach Dawn. But, at the end it was great. I just loved this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hi-lar-i-ous, September 17, 2011
This review is from: Sparks (Kimani Romance) (Mass Market Paperback)
I just loved this book. I couldn't get enough of this book. I found myself laughing out loud on several occasions. I I want more!!!! maybe the friend could fall for someone, hmm.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, November 20, 2014
E (Antioch, USA) - See all my reviews
Great book

Sparks (Kimani Romance)
Sparks (Kimani Romance) by Dara Girard (Mass Market Paperback - November 1, 2006)
Used & New from: $0.01