5.0 out of 5 stars soft & warm
These are high quality, soft and warm. Not at all flimsy

Wash well. Great for winter layering.
Published on December 6, 2005 by Karet

3.0 out of 5 stars SpaSilk Is "OK"
Published on September 30, 2010 by AllisonM

3.0 out of 5 stars SpaSilk Is "OK", September 30, 2010
These onesies are cute with the pink stitching, but they weren't the softest clothes I've encountered for my daughter. I bought them because of the cooler weather and in that regard they work great. As mentioned in other reviews, the sleeves are a bit short, but not so much that it is unwearable. Also, I bought the 3 month size for my daughter who is 4 months old and 44% in weight and 61% in height (she is usually a bit small for clothes her size). They fit just right, but with only a bit of wiggle room. According to the tag that came with the onesies, the sizing is as follows: Preemie - 5 lbs, NB - 9 lbs, 3 months - 12 lbs, 6 months - 18 lbs, 9 months - 21 lbs, 12 months - 24 lbs, 18 months - 27 lbs, 24 months - 30 lbs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Size isn't accurate!!, April 9, 2010
I purchased 24 Mos because the other ratings indicated that the sizes were a little small. My son wears 18 Mos. I thought buying one size up was enougth. But the 24 Mos is too small in the arms. My son is small in size (short arms and legs) and they aren't long enough for him. :(

3.0 out of 5 stars good quality fabric, average fit, March 10, 2006
The cotton in these onsies is soft and nice. Holds shape well after many washes, however the fit isn't the best. The leg openings are high and tend to ride up sometimes getting all the way up to the waistband of my daughter's pants.

1.0 out of 5 stars runs small, October 5, 2009
I bought the 12 to 18 month size for my 13 month old 24 pound son. They run small. I tried to snap them over his diaper and they are too short. It's a snug fit. Go up a size. I already washed them so I'm stuck with mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars soft & warm, December 6, 2005
These are high quality, soft and warm. Not at all flimsy

Wash well. Great for winter layering.

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be sorry, January 17, 2006
Tess Hare (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
Substantial, very soft. The most comfortable piece of clothing my baby has, and what we put on her when she's fussy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 2, 2006
These are very nice and great quality. The pink thread that outlines this onesie is shiny and details it very nicely. The cotton is very soft and washes very well. Definately glad that I purchased these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange Fit, August 7, 2011
I bought the 9 month size and found the fit to be very large around the neck. I was hoping for a onsesie to wear in colder weather to keep the peanut warm, but this onesie will not do the trick due to the amount of skin exposed at the neck.. I also found, like other reviewers that the cut across the legs interferes with the diaper. My baby is big for his age, but proportionate. I have not found any issues with washing. Fabric is OK - thicker than some of the Carter's and of average softness. Personally I do not care for the blue stitching for a boy, but think it would be great for a girl.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wide through shoulders & short arms, October 25, 2010
I bought a 3 pack of these onsies in the 18 month size. My baby is 13 months- he's tall, not skinny, but certainly not chubby- most other 18 month size clothes fit him perfectly. These onsies are very wide through the sholders and because of this the lap shoulder design droops and they don't stay on well around the neck/shoulder area. The arms are also very short, they look like 3/4 sleeves rather then long sleeves. In the picture they looks much longer and narrower then they actually are. The cotton is very soft and the fit might work if your child is short and has a thick, chubby body type, but overall I am disappointed and I'm not sure I will be able to use these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Big & short., October 8, 2013
This review is from: Spasilk 100% Cotton Long Sleeve Lap Shoulder 3-Pack Bodysuit (Apparel)
These are for strangely shaped babies. The sleeve length is short but big & the body it very wide but not that long. So if your baby is really short & chubby, they should work great for you!