5.0 out of 5 stars great design
Published on December 10, 2009 by E. Preslo

3.0 out of 5 stars Spasilk quality is not what it used to be
Published on December 6, 2010 by A Hewittson

5.0 out of 5 stars great design, December 10, 2009
This is the easiest onesie to get the baby into. who EVER designed onesies that you have to pull over an infants head, shove their little arms into holes on the sides, and then have to pull the bunched up onesie down their back....is crazy, and obviosly never had a squirming, arm flailing baby. These "wrap" onesies are so easy, the snaps are on the front of the baby's belly, so they are not even inbetween the legs, so much easier to snap. The cotton is so soft. Wish my baby didn't grow like a weed, I HAVE to buy more in the next size up. I recommend these onesies to anyone who has trouble getting clothes over their baby's head.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spasilk quality is not what it used to be, December 6, 2010
I purchased spa silk onesies with my first child a couple of years ago and thought they were great. I loved that they were softer and better made than the gerber/carter variety. After having another child this past November I purchased them again but was pretty disappointed. They were not the quality product I bought a couple of years ago. The material and stitching were cheaply done... Yet the price was the same as before. I wont be buying these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Onsies for newborns!, April 28, 2010
Amazon Customer (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Spasilk Unisex-baby 100% Cotton Short Sleeve Wrap 2-Pack Bodysuit (Apparel)
I love these bodysuits because I didn't have to pull them over my newborn's head! These are great for parents of new babies. Even now that he is 5 months old I still prefer them over ones without buttons down the front. The only con is that I can't find them larger than 9 months. I have a large baby (22lbs at 5 months) so the 9month size just barely fit now.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously small, March 11, 2013
I read the reviews so I double checked the weight range before selecting the size I ordered.
Their 6 month onesie is supposed to fit a baby 12-18 lbs. Well, my 3 month old is 14 lbs and this onesie is way too tight lengthwise. This won't last him for more than a couple of weeks, and that's already pulling the bottom!!! Bummer that I washed them as soon as I received them, so I'm stuck with them :(

The fabric seems ok. Oh, and Spasilk should take a cue from other baby clothing and get rid of those huge labels hanging of the back of the neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for NICU stay, March 18, 2013
Erin Brown (Indianapolis, USA) - See all my reviews
Our little micropreemie used these while we were in the NICU (still are, but she's outgrown these already) and they were great. So easy for a diaper change and for the wires to get through the snaps. I have learned that zippered outfits, even if they are for preemies, not the best in a NICU....all the wires come out of the top right into your baby's neck.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit for preemies, December 20, 2011
CJ (Mississippi, USA) - See all my reviews
The preemie size of these suits looked like they'd be great for our 4 lb son who arrived a little early. We first put one on him when leaving the hospital and even the nurses commented on how much they liked it. But over the next week or so we realized how tight these were. First we noticed that he ate less (had to be formula fed) when wearing these compared to a regular snap shirt. Then we noticed that they were putting pressure on the top of his diaper and pushing it into his umbilical cord stump - even causing small amounts of bleeding. Not good at all. If you're considering these for a preemie, you'd be better off with just a basic snap shirt (e.g. Gerber), diaper, and then swaddle in a light blanket.

5.0 out of 5 stars A New Mom Must Have, December 29, 2010
The Spasilk onesie design is wonderful and easy! As a new mom, this was the only brand that I could find with 6M & 9M sizes in a basic white onesie that doesn't go over the baby's head and wasn't ridiculously expensive. I thought the sizes ran small, however, as my 2 month old is wearing now the 6M size (he is currently 23.5 inches long). I am ordering more (9M), however, as these are our favorites. Wish they had larger sizes...

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have for Newborns, September 2, 2010
With a newborn baby you don't want to have anything that needs to be pulled over his head. For that reason alone these onesies are great. They are also very soft and made of a lightweight cotton that's good for layering. Our son was born in January and we used these under heavier sleepers to keep him warm and keep any zippers or snaps away from his skin. This was one of the best baby products I had for my son when he was a baby.

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy and disappointing...save your money, February 15, 2011
COBC (Athens, GA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these based on the product description that the cotton is extremely soft and because of the unique design that does not go over baby's head. However, the cotton is not very soft. In fact, it's scratchy, even after I washed it and used extra fabric softener. The cheap onesies someone gave me from Wal mart are softer than these. The spa silk onesies are way overpriced for what you get. The softest onesies we own by far are the organic gerber. Unfortunately, they only go up to size 3-6 months. The spa silk onesies do have a great design that you don't need to pull over the baby's head, but be warned that they are made short for their size. My baby is not large for his age but these are too short on him. Save your money!

2.0 out of 5 stars Size and style issues, September 11, 2012
It's hard to tell from the white on white picture here, but the bottom flap snaps in a weird way-- the snaps are very high up. They also seem to run very small (or they shrink in the wash). My baby is 3 months old and at his most recent check-up was only in the 25th percentile for height; I bought the 9-month size thinking I would get a few larger items to be prepared ahead of time and they are too short! He is chubby (about 14 pounds) and generally wear 3-6 month items, but this is a little ridiculous.