Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Speak Now: World Tour Live
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on December 24, 2011
Item has not arrived therefore any review is not possible. Why it has not arrived is a mystery and the sooner it is solved the better!
on December 7, 2011
She's terrible live, album isn't worth the money. Plus she's not country, so it's annoying how she's classified as country. She's about as country as Kelly Clarkson only WAY less talented. Kelly can at least sing.
on December 5, 2011
Taylor Swift is so boring her music is the worst I have seen in my life. Her songs are about love. I guess that's the only thing she can come up with when she writes her songs. Also, she's the MOST overrated country singer today. When there are way better singers than her, anyway. I wish I could rate this with 0 star.
66 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 23, 2011
Reviews are mostly, if not exclusively, written by fans of an artist. I am making an exception with this review. Ms. Swift is, by most accounts, a nice person. Her music however (regardless of performance flubs) is at best "cute". I can see pre-teen or even teenage girls liking this sort of material. They buy and Ms. Swift's sales go through the roof. She is a star by all rights. But let us not kid ourselves here. Take away her image and extremely aggressive marketing and what you are left with is only inspiring if you are not curious about music in general. Once you you listen to musicians with real talent, it is difficult not to feel sorry for people who will continue to listen to Ms. Swift.
5353 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse