5.0 out of 5 stars Good flow. Can be modified if you want more.
Published 10 months ago by copywriter

3.0 out of 5 stars Speakma S-3032
While there was nothing actually wrong with this showerhead, I had to return it because it just didn't have as much water pressure as I wanted. From the reviews I had read it seemed as if this was the one showerhead that had lots of pressure regardless of the "water saver adaptor" that was built in. That proved to be untrue and that's why I had to return it.
Published on February 11, 2012 by B Spears

3.0 out of 5 stars Speakma S-3032, February 11, 2012
This review is from: Speakman S-3032 Anystream Refresh Modern Showerhead in Polished Chrome (Tools & Home Improvement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good flow. Can be modified if you want more., August 14, 2013
copywriter (Dallas, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I disassembled the Speakman S-3032 to remove the o-ring that restricts water flow. The o-ring is not the large washer above the filter screen. You can remove those items with tweezers. Once you do, you'll see a green plastic piece with four prongs. The prongs hold a black o-ring in place. Some people have broken the prongs to remove the tiny o-ring because it's hard to pull out, even with tweezers.

You don't need to do that.

Turn the ball of the head over and push something through the small hole in the center. This will push the green piece out. If you look at the bottom of the green piece, you will see the perimeter is ringed with small holes that the o-ring blocks. To remove the o-ring, begin pushing an item through the tiny holes. I used a wire tie like you might find on a bag of bread. You could also use a straightened paper clip.

Go around the ring a bit until you have pushed the o-ring out enough to remove it with the tweezers.

Note that before I used this method, I had attempted to remove the o-ring from the front. In doing so, I tried bending the prongs on the green piece toward the center using the tweezers. This might have made the ring easier to push out from the back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Speakman S-3032 is cheap, October 9, 2013
I was disappointed with the Speakman S-3032. I've owned other Speakman showerheads and been happy with them. The S-3032 is plastic and cheap. The mechanism from changing the flow is difficult to turn and put stress on the pipe.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Shower Head, January 14, 2014
Look no further if you want the perfect shower head. My wife and I first used a Speakman in November 2013 at an upscale hotel in Illinois. It made such an impression on us that we wrote down the name of the manufacturer and ordered one for our master bathroom. Taking a shower now is pure delight. It's adjustable, powerful, and generous with the number of holes from where the water flows. In our opinion, the Speakman shower head is superior to any other we have ever used. Plus Amazon does a terrific job of getting your order to your doorstep in just a few days. It's a no brainier. Order one for yourself right now. C. Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Speakman Showerheads are GREAT, January 2, 2012
I found a great deal (not from amazon) over the holidays on this particular model. Having a Speakman showerhead (different model) in my master bath when I bought my house 10 years ago made me jump all over the deal to replace the lame showerhead in the hall bath.
Speakman makes a great product. The one in the master bath is still going strong after 10 plus years, and this new one works just as great. Easy to adjust, nice stream, excellent pulse if you want a massage and looks very nice in the shower.
You can't go wrong with Speakman. Trusted Product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 16, 2014
M. MOORE (Wilmington, NC) - See all my reviews
This shower head worked perfectly. I installed in it a couple of minutes. I would recommend this to anyone looking!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Showerhead, January 30, 2014
I ordered this showerhead when it was listed as a "deal of the day". I needed a showerhead to replace a rainfall showerhead in the guest bathroom that wasn't working correctly. The showerhead arrived quickly thanks to Amazon prime, and it was a breeze to install. After removing the existing rainfall showerhead, I simply put some teflon tape around the threads and screwed the showerhead on. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't need any tools to tighten it and that no water was leaking! I'm very happy with the multiple "streams" it produces and is a nice addition to our guest bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars it great, January 26, 2014
easy to change settings hasnt clogged due to hard water. ieasy to install. and i would buy this item again when nessarry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shower head, January 4, 2014
This was for our guest bath, and I used it some during the Holiday season. I really like it, and may consider replacing our much more expensive shower head with this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 19, 2013
I got this on a lightning deal and ended up paying about $10 for it. Well worth it. I read the previous reviews and followed the many suggestions to take the low flow valve thingy out of it and I'm glad I did. Definitely reminds me of a hotel shower now, which is what I was going for.

Rate and Discover Movies